CameraPro provides fast access to your photo and video camera and can be controlled remotely over Bluetooth and Wifi/WLAN. The remote control support offers "endless" possibilities such as triggering image capture from a remote location (e.g. group photos), sensor-based triggering (e.g. using Arduino and thermal or movement sensors), synchronized image capturing from multiple devices,…
- Support for exposure-, focus-, and white balance locks
- Remote control all camera functions using Wifi and Bluetooth 4 (BLE)*
- Flash and torch/videolight
- Back and front camera
- Adjustable camera modes: normal, video, time-lapse, burst, self-timer, anti-shake
- Geotagging, custom album names
- Overlays: adjustable grid, virtual horizon (level meter)
- Visually stamp (watermark) images with capturing date (customizable)
- Compatible with iOS 5 and newer
- *NEW* Log GPS position, accelerometer (x,y,z), and gyroscope (yaw, pitch, roll) data during video recording.
* Bluetooth 4 BLE is only available on iOS 7. Supported BLE shields are: Bluno (recommended), BLEBee, RedBearLab BLE Shield.
- Time-lapse demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9quO6-LDtaE
Demo videos, and Wifi and Arduino/Bluetooth sample code is available here: http://www.tequnique.com/camerapro#netmodule
- iPhone X optimizations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.