This is the Mac app for CamFi wireless camera controller which can remote control the DSLR camera, and transmit the camera photos to the Mac book or iMac by wifi.
It includes these features:
- Remote control the camera to capture
- Remote set the capture setting, such as shutter-speed, aperture, iso.
- Live view
- Auto focus and manual focus
- Transmit the photo automatically as it is taken
- View the photos in the camera
- Download the photos from the camera
Add the support for Canon EOS r5, r6, Sony a6600,Fuji x-t4
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I finally loaded the app to my Macbook Pro because it crashes on both my iPhone and iPad. It at least stays up and connects to the camera, but I can’t figure out if there is any way to enlarge the image beyond full screen display. I have the funny feeling this will get boxed back up and returned. Trying to use it with a Canon 5DS.
This won't even open on the mac pro book. Not worth the price of FREE.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.