Camino Assist, the FREE app that will help you on your Camino de Santiago
We have improved its appearance and usability, and we have adapted it to Dark Mode.
Camino Assist, is designed to assist you in everything you need for walking the Camino de Santiago (The Way of Saint James). It is the perfect tool to use before, during and after your experience on the Camino. Is a multilanguage aplication, currently available in English, Spanish and French.
The App organizes the different “Ways” by zones: Camino Francés zone, North zone, West zone and Central Zone. In subsequent updates the App will incorporate new “Ways” and new zones. We also have a Camino Towns zone. It currently includes the Route of Oviedo.
Camino Assist will help you:
- You can plan the trip, learn about the different itineraries, check all kind of information about the stages, distances, profiles, accommodations and points of interest.
-Our small guide with “Basic Tips” to prepare you for the Camino will help you with the planning and equipment. The app offers you written and voice notes so you can project in advance what would you want to do, visit or buy at every stage. You can transfer all the information to the application so you can recall it during your pilgrimage.
- Security: you can share or send to family and friends your GPS geolocation at any time, or use the SOS button for make a direct call to 112 emergency Spain.
- Once you have started your way, you can keep on your journey through a “Subway Style” map which offers you complimentary information about the itinerary, stages and locations, as well as access to other “Subway Style” maps about the particular stages and possible diversions or combinations of the path.
- You will have access to maps and Offline profiles (no data connection required) of each stage, as well as Online maps (requires data connection) to provide bigger accuracy during your journey. In the Offline maps you will have GPS positioning without Internet connection, if your device has GPS.
- You can also have a journey log in which you can add text notes, voice notes, photos and videos during your trip, or recall all the information that you have already added during the preparation of your Way.
- Geolocation of the tourist offices, accommodations, points of interest.
- When you have finished your Camino experience (we are confident that you will repeat it...), you can recreate your pilgrimage since everything you wanted to remember about your way will be reflected in your written notes, voice, video and pictures.
- You can access real-time weather information and forecasts.
- Multilingual dictionary with common phrases for the Camino de Santiago translated into Spanish. You can read them from the phone or the application can verbalize them for you.
- You can share your experience in social networks, sharing photos and places that you are visiting.
- You can stamp your completed stages, and thus see the progress on your way.
- You can take out insurance with coverages adapted to the pilgrim.
- Utilities section: Siren, Flashlight, Share location, Common phrases, Weather and Forecast, Compass, ...
- Quick access to the most important utilities from the bottom bar.
With Camino Assist you will enjoy an application which is constantly updated with new developments and new features.
Camino Assist ... You just walk.
- Bug fixes.
- Data update.
Ratings and Reviews
Avoid this thing
It’s a money scam. Do not download this.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dunqech Ideas Sociedad Limitada
- 107.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © DUNQECH IDEAS, S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.