Camp Finder from CampingRoadTrip.com makes it easy to find campgrounds, RV parks and RV resorts while you are on the road.
"Best of the paid camping apps" - The New York Times
"Best Phone Apps for Summer Camping Trip" - OutsideOnline.com
SEARCH OVER 19,000 CAMPGROUNDS, RV PARKS AND RV RESORTS
You have the latest information on over 19,000 campgrounds, RV parks and RV resorts across the USA taken from the popular RV and camping travel website CampingRoadTrip.com, so you can find a place to stay and a place to play.
Check camp sites, rates, amenities, camping discounts, contact details, photos and camping reviews to find the perfect campground, RV park or RV resort for you.
We have the following campgrounds, RV parks and RV resorts:
- Privately Owned
- National Park
- National Forest
- State Park
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- City / County / Regional
- Bureau of Land Management
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
You can see a demo of the app at: http://www.campingroadtrip.com/camp-finder-iphone-app
SMART SEARCH TO FIND CAMPGROUNDS, RV PARKS AND RV RESORTS THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
- City and State
- Current location
Filter Results so you only see campgrounds, RV parks and RV resorts that meet your needs:
- Distance - 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 miles
- Nearest, Cheapest, Best Rated
- Camping Club Discounts - AAA, Club Yogi, Coast to Coast, Escapees, FMCA, Good Sam Club, KOA, Passport America, Thousand Trails
- Campground Amenities – RV sites, Tent sites, Cabins, Full Hookup Sites, Electric and Water Sites, Electric Only Sites, Water Only Sites, No Hookup Sites, 30 Amps, 50 Amps, Boat Dock / Boat Ramp, Cable TV, Dump Station, Groceries, Hot Showers, Laundry, Propane, Pull Thru, RV Storage, Swimming Pool, WiFi
- Policies - All Ages, No Reservations, Open All Year, Pet Friendly, Seniors Only, Tents Only
- Activities - ATV / OHV, Biking, Canoeing, Fishing, Hiking, Hunting, Kayaking, Power Boating, Swimming
- Campground Types - Bureau of Land Management, City / County / Regional, Military, National Forest, National Park, Privately Owned, State Park, US Army Corps of Engineers
READ CAMPGROUND REVIEWS
Read reviews from other campers and RVers to quickly find the great places and avoid the bad ones. Write your own reviews to share your experiences to tell others what your stay was like.
SEE CAMPGROUND PHOTOS
Check out photos of the sites, laundry, restrooms, swimming pool and other amenities. Upload your own photos of your camp site and the campground amenities to help other campers and RVers see what a place is really like.
SEE CAMPGROUND SITE MAPS
Request the best site by looking at the Campground Site Map.
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE CAMPGROUNDS
Add your favorite campgrounds and personal notes to your Favorites list so you can remember important things about them.
GET CAMPGROUND DIRECTIONS
We have GPS coordinates and we work with Google Maps so you can easily find your campground destination. We also have local directions too, if you need a bit more help.
Easily compare campgrounds using your Recently Viewed list.
READ RV AND CAMPING ARTICLES
We tell you about fun outdoor events, scenic road trips, what there is to see and do at National Parks, many camping and RV tips including how to buy or rent an RV, what to take with you on tent camping trip, how to get WiFi on the road and how to get a campsite at a National Park.
Camp Finder puts 19,000 campgrounds, RV parks and RV resorts in your pocket, giving you the freedom to have a great time on the road.
* Compare campgrounds using your Recently Viewed List
* Find the best site by looking at the Campground Site Map
* Locate the right campground with new search filters such as 30 Amps, Cable TV, Hot Showers and All Ages
* Marvel at all your own reviews and photos and easily recall past trips.
* Look at what's nearby a campground with a local map.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but good be better
This app is good, because you get all the sites in one location instead of going from state, private or park sites. With that said it could have better filters for dogs, showers, etc.
Love this app and the upgrades are awesome. I like the sorting you can do now, especially by rates. Not sure what the other guy was going on about. I didn't have any problems with using this app on my phone and iPad. Can't wait for my next RV trip!!
Good app, with potential to be great.
I originally posted a review with three stars, but I’m changing that to four based on the fantastic response from the developer to my suggestions and requests. Camping Road Trip clearly wants to make this the app that I love. I asked them to consider adding more options for personal annotations (e.g. "my favorite site is #23 for winter camping (full hookup, protected from winter wind) and #54 in the summer (great beach views).”) and to have personal ratings (I’d like to be able to rate a campground as 1 or 5 stars for me, without necessarily writing a review). They responded immediately with lots of great questions about how I would use these features and I feel very confident that they will do their best to incorporate my ideas into future versions. Very impressed.
The developer, Camping Road Trip, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Camping Road Trip, LLC
- 8.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Camping Road Trip, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.