Allstays Camp & RV - Road Maps 4+
Parks, Boondocking, & Camping
- Offers In-App Purchases
Camp & RV is your gateway to adventure. It's time you enjoy the journey with the most popular camping app for adventurers, campers, hikers and more on phone and web!
We help you find and filter places and services with or without internet connection. Tents, RV resorts, parking lots, fuel, rest areas, repairs, tunnels, and even inclines. Get extensive filters and thousands of unique points you’ll only find on Camp & RV.
Camp & RV has been featured on the App Stores’ Featured Picks for “Travel, “Summer”, “Sun Road Trip” & “Great Outdoors”, Starbucks’ “Featured App”, and rated Excellent by Wired Mag. Our data was also featured in Harvard Business Review.
Your next outdoor adventure awaits you. Find campgrounds not available anywhere else & plan your next getaway right with Camp & RV.
CAMP, RVs & BEYOND
• Discover 34,000 campgrounds around the US & Canada with popular, hike-in, boat-in & off road spots.
• Over 500,000 total map pins across North America!
• Outdoor Guide: Find camping spots with showers, and get detailed information about amenities.
• Campgrounds: Find campgrounds in military famcamps, national parks, public or private land & more.
• Extras: Navigate grocery store locations, casinos, stores, rest areas, RV rentals, services & more.
FIND CAMPGROUNDS & OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
• Start out for free and view all camping icons, basic campground information, campgrounds around you
• One touch to check availability & book at over 4,500 public campgrounds
• Add and view campground reviews
• See right on the map if a place takes RVs or tents, is hike-in or dispersed
• Filter the map by type and by over 30 amenities. Find hundreds of possibilities.
•Get offline maps and discover thousands more places than other sources.
NAVIGATION & FILTER TOOLS FOR YOUR PERFECT GETAWAY
• Filter the map by type and over 30 amenities – discover hundreds of options.
• Want to see only campgrounds or tenting and no extras? One touch does it.
• Find places with overnight parking, restaurants, truck stops, showers, & more.
• Lookup data by type, state & city without service.
• Map adds points on the fly as you scroll.
INTUITIVE & HELPFUL APP – EVEN WITHOUT SERVICE
• Get Camp & RV for iPhone/iPad.
• No service? No problem, Camp & RV has the information you need, when you need it.
• Check NOAA Weather by GPS right from our app to get the latest forecasts.
• Photo and review searches that use the power of the entire web, not just one source. Add your reviews.
• Find useful extras like truck and rest stops, dump stations, supplies, RV service, bridges & road grades.
• Quick resources for road conditions, emergencies and various state laws.
SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT CAMP & RV:
"Packed with comprehensive information. For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots”
– NY Times
"Whether you're looking for RV grounds with full amenities or far-flung campsites for a rough getaway, Camp & RV has you covered."
"The essential camping app - This is a must have app."
"Camp & RV app is a must."
– Womans Day
"Best iPhone App for a Road Trip"
"By far the best of the camping apps"
– Motorhome Forums
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.allstays.com/Services/termsservice.htm
** See more at http://www.allstays.com/apps
** US & Canada only. Requires internet to load maps into memory.
Questions/requests? Email: email@example.com for a real reply.
We are releasing improvements to account security and small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I discovered this app when we bought our little popup trailer in 2015. It has proved indispensable in so many ways - sometimes simply being able to see user-supplied photographs so we aren’t disappointed when we booked something that turns out to be more of a paved parking lot than a park. But it’s useful in very practical ways. We now have a class B van that’s almost 10 feet high. The other day, we decided to take it to a local park and have a picnic while some work was being done to our condo. As we were driving through Martinez, my husband suddenly said, “We go under a railroad bridge up ahead. I wonder if we’ll fit!“ I whipped out my phone, opened Allstays and within five seconds I had the answer that we had plenty of headroom. That’s a nice feature. When you open the app, it automatically defaults to your current location and displays all of the bridge heights around you. You don’t have to go looking for that particular overhead clearance filter. You open up your app, there’s a little blue location dot on the map, and you can look up ahead and say, “No problem. It’s a 13 foot headroom.“ They’re also quick and responding to new parks, changes, updates, etc. A new county park opened late fall near us and when I went over to Allstays, it was already listed.
I have been using All Stays app for a few years now, and it’s always been top of the line. Some hiccups here and there, but they do try to keep updated and useful information on the camping spots. Being able to find so much info on campgrounds, camping stores (or ones that are great for RV’s and camping supplies and food, etc.), RV dealerships, low clearance areas, road grades, and more, all in one app is amazing. Sure some of the sites might be outdated, closed, charge more than app says (even if it says it’s free), or not exactly in right spot, but this is a great app to find what you need without searching the internet for 30 minutes figuring out what you need. (Try finding a NFS campsite on the NFS website when you have no cell service.) One addition that would be awesome is a “boondocking” section to the filter list, where people can submit a camping spot that might not be at an actual campground, Walmart or truck stop. That would be the cherry on top for the app.
Just found this app and LOVE it. This is the best way to see all possibilities of where to camp or RV when planning a trip in a certain area or specific route. I found places I didn’t know existed, because they are private, run/managed by a county or city instead os State Parks or Forest Service. I love the brief, but thorough descriptions, but then a link to website if you want to look further into the place. The only thing that would make it better is if there would be a way to add to favorites and write my own notes for reference (not for public view), such as best sites for my family’s needs,etc. We camp in a converted schoolbus, as my husband is a full time wheelchair user and he uses the lift in the bus, so I am always trolling the campgrounds when we are there and taking note of the sites that would work for our set up and wheelchair. Would love to just note those right in the app. Also, would like quick glance on those places that have RV restrictions, such as “no older than 10 years” or “no converted school busses”!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allstays LLC
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 AllStays LLC. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- AllStays Pro $34.99
- 30% off Annual Special $34.99
- Annual 19.99, 7 Day $19.99
- AllStays Classic $9.99
- AllStays Monthly 4.99 $4.99
- AllStays Classic Lifetime $0.00