Campus Cruiser is USC's safe ride program which provides students, faculty, and staff safe and efficient transportation within our boundaries. Our program has over 150 student drivers and is one of the largest safe ride programs in the country! We provide over 1,000 safe rides nightly. Need to get to a student meeting or a lift to the library? Request a Campus Cruiser and we will get you there!
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Set your start location, end location, and total number of riders for the request.
2. Get matched instantly to a friendly Campus Cruiser driver and track them coming your way in real-time on a map and get an estimated time of arrival. You will also get text confirmations when a driver is assigned to you and when the driver arrives at your pickup location.
3. Rate your ride and leave an optional feedback about your experience.
Hours of Operation:
• Fall Semester: 6:00 PM-2:45 AM
• Spring Semester: 5:00 PM-2:45 AM
• Summer Semester: 6:00 PM-12:45 AM
Don't forget our Campus Cruiser policies:
• Campus Cruiser is a supplement to the USC Bus system. Your call may be cancelled if your pick up or drop-off locations can't be reached by bus.
• Destinations to eating or drinking establishments or sporting events are prohibited. We do not pick up or drop-off at any commercial locations.
• Each customer can request a Campus Cruiser a maximum of four times per evening.
• There is a maximum of 6 riders allowed per request.
• Campus Cruisers will wait up to three minutes for you at your location.
Here are our Passenger Guidelines:
• All passengers must wear a seat belt at all times, and vehicles will not be filled past their intended capacity.
• Employees will not tolerate or accept rude, boisterous, or dangerous behavior from any person at any time. Inappropriate behavior will be immediately reported to DPS.
• Carrying an open or unsealed container of alcohol and/or illegal drugs is prohibited. Smoking is not allowed at any time.
• Each passenger is allowed items that will fit on their lap. There will be no trunk space available.
Performance Enhancements and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has several issues that need to be addressed. It frequently crashes. The location of the driver does not update in the app unless you exit and reopen. The system frequently goes down from being overloaded and rides cannot be called. Given that the point of this service is to shuttle students around safely after hours, this app makes a valuable safety measure quite unreliable. Please fix these issues in a future update.
Edit: The latest update made it so that rides can’t be canceled. PLEASE FIX!
PLEASE fix the app, PLEASE
App crashes every time I click off of it, wait times not available, car not shown on map. Assigned me to a driver but I guess never connected to the system. Please go back to the way it was a few versions ago.
Horrible lag and does not show all information
The app hangs a lot on iPhone and does not show the location of the car at all. Neither does it show the estimated pick up time.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.