The only campus map made by a student, for students.
http://www.Campus-Maps.com - Need a Map? Get the App!
Contains over 250 campus maps:
• Abilene Christian University (ACU)
• American River College (ARC)
• American University (AU)
• Angelo State University
• Appalachian State University (App State)
• Arizona State University (ASU)
• Ashland University
• Auburn University
• Austin Peay State University (APSU)
• Azusa Pacific University (APU)
• Ball State University (BSU)
• Barry University
• Baylor University
• Bentley University
• Biola University
• Black Hills State University (BHSU)
• Bloomsburg University
• Brigham Young University (BYU)
• Brown University (Brown)
• Butler University
• Cal State Fullerton (Fullerton)
• Cameron University
• Clemson University
• Colorado School of Mines (CSM)
• Cornell University
• Dartmouth College
• Delta State University
• Fairmont State University
• Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
• Florida International University (FIU)
• Florida State University (FSU)
• George Mason University (GMU)
• Georgia State University (GSU)
• Grand Canyon University (GCU)
• Hamline University
• Hampton University
• Hofstra University
• Indiana University - Bloomington (IU)
• Iowa State University (ISU)
• Kansas State University (K-State)
• Kennesaw State University (KSU)
• Lamar University
• Loma Linda University (LLU)
• Louisiana State University - Shreveport (LSUS)
• Madonna University
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
• Miami University
• Michigan State University (MSU)
• New York University (NYU)
• New Jersey City University (NJCU)
• Ohio State University
• Penn State (PSU)
• Princeton University
• Purdue University
• Rice University
• Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
• Roger Williams University (RWU)
• Rogers State University (RSU)
• Saint Xavier University (SXU)
• Samford University
• San Diego State University (SDSU)
• San Jose State University (SJSU)
• Stanford University
• Syracuse University
• Temple University
• Texas A&M University (TAMU)
• The University of Alabama (UA)
• UT Arlington (UTA)
• The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
• The University of Tennessee (UTK)
• Towson University
• University of Arizona (U of A)
• UC Berkeley (Berkeley)
• UNC Chapel Hill (UNC)
• University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
• University of Central Florida (UCF)
• University of Colorado Boulder (CU-Boulder)
• University of Florida (UF)
• University of Louisiana at Lafayette (ULL)
• University of Maryland (UMD)
• University of Michigan (UMich)
• University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)
• New Mexico State University (NMSU)
• University of Pennsylvania (Penn)
• University of South Florida (USF)
• University of Southern California (USC)
• University of Virginia (UVA)
• University of Washington (UW)
• Utah State University (USU)
• Vanderbilt University
• Villanova University
• Vincennes University
• Virginia Tech (VT)
• Widener University
• Yale University
The All Access Pass is a weekly subscription. Worldwide prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- Limit 1 Free Trial Per Person
Terms of Service: https://www.campus-maps.com/pages/terms/
• The search bar is no longer tinted. This makes it easier to read the text.
• Changed the zoom behavior on the full map screen when tapping a pin. It now centers and zooms in on the tapped location (Much cleaner and pleasant experience).
• If you would like a "favorites" feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is enough interest, the feature will be added. Essentially, you would be able to "star" a location and have it pinned to the top of your location list.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Must Have App!
Fall 2017-This app was immediately helpful on my first day at this Univ! Don't get caught at the last minute not knowing where you're supposed to go! Try asking a junior or a senior where a building happens to be and they will stare at you blankly and then wave their hand in some general direction that covers most of the campus as they give you "directions". This app got me to my classes on time, showed me the quickest route, allowed me to find food when I need it and even my parents have the app on their phone so that they can show up when I need them. I wish that I had this at my other University! This is a must-have app!
Developer Response ,
I'd be happy to add your other university - just shoot an email to email@example.com and it can be added to the queue. Thank you for such a kind review and glad the app could help you!
A very happy parent
Thank you for developing this app and making it available for UMD College park students and families. As a parent of an incoming junior transfer student I can honestly say that having the ability to easily find my way around the enormous campus has made the experience far less stressful (especially when I got separated from our orientation tour). This app is definitely worth having.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I graduated from UMD in 2013 and built the app while being a student there! Go Terps!
-Vik, App Creator
Great App! But...
This app is fantastic and a real life saver! I love every aspect of this app, but I feel like it’s missing something. When I punch in a destination, it provides the blue line that leads to where I want to go, but the app requires me to look at my phone the whole time to get where I’m going because there aren’t any turn-by-turn directions, just the line. If audio directions or actual turn-by-turn directions are added, it gets a 5 in my book! Thanks for your time reading this and giving it some thought :)
Developer Response ,
Totally agree and wish we could do voice directions! The reason this is not in the app is because a lot of campuses don't have named roads or paths. What ends up happening is directions that are more confusing than helpful.
It ends up like "Walk 10 feet. Then turn right. Then walk 20 feet. Then turn left. Then walk 50 feet." which is, from testing, a worse experience than the app just keeping quiet!
I'm not sure we'll be able to solve this problem because 99% of navigation occurs inside the campus, and those paths don't have names.
Believe me, this has been something I've been thinking about for years.
-Vik, App Creator
- Vik Bhandari
- 18.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Vikram Bhandari
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access Weekly Pass $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.