Scan docs into clear & sharp image/PDF, to email, fax, print or save to cloud.
* Over 200,000 new registrations per day
* App Store Best of 2014
* CamScanner, 50 Best iPhone Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
----Paid App Features----
* All features that the free version has
* Recognize and extract texts from a single page
* Larger cloud space of 400M (200M for free version)
* Export PDFs without watermark "Scanned by CamScanner"
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature extracts texts from single page for further editing or sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly fax docs to over 30 countries from the app.
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you.
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. + 10G cloud space
4. + 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, One Drive and etc.
7. Batch download PDF files through web application of CS
8. Import PDF to Camscanner for editing
9. Scan academic questions to make practice tests for study
10. High Standard ID Scan
Payment models for Premium subscription:
• Monthly Subscription: $4.99 per month,
• Yearly Subscription: $35.99 for 1st year and $49.99/year starting from the next year,
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but...
I’ve been using Cam Scanner for the last two years to keep up with my expense receipts. I even paid for the + which is great. BUT..lately every time I open the app it asks me if I want to upgrade to premium. I wish that can stop without me signing up to premium. I already paid for the app i don’t want pay more and I don’t want to see that message pop up every time I open the app. If i didn’t want the premium service at the beginning of the day or middle of the day. What hell makes it think I’m ready for it at the end of the day? It’s annoying. I can deal
With it asking me every week or month. But every time I open the app? That’s too much!! Please fix!! Thank you!
Cam Scanner was a pretty neat app that focused on great scans/captures using your phone or tablet, thus bridging the gap between a genuine scanner and an image or .jpg
I purchased Cam Scanner.
Now a subscription is required to access the same features that I and others already purchased.
And that’s where this review stops.
People! Customers! Users! Players!
Stop being ‘nice’ about subscriptions!
You’ve already paid for a thing, right? Why are you now being required to pay for it again?!
Because developers can get away with it?
This isn’t logical, reasonable or feasible anywhere in the world or society unless you happen to be in the business of cement boots and breaking things with baseball bats. Even then, it isn’t OK. It’s just something someone who’s bigger than you can get away with, for now.
Great, amazing, inspiring, awesome apps are created with drive, passion, purpose and vision, not with complacency and a monthly fee. Even if an initial purchase is required, the user can rest easy knowing that the developer is working hard to make their creation even better and it is perfectly reasonable for the dev to request payments for upgrades.
It isn’t reasonable to expect users to pay a never-ending fee for something that may be great one day, but just not today.
Have the courage to make something great and stop bowing to Apple’s latest greedy idea.
Developer Response ,
If you have purchased the paid version of CamScanner, which is CamScanner +，you shall be able to download CamScanner Plus version again for free. Under that version, you are able to enjoy your previous paid features, much less than what Premium would offer. Please be aware that payment model of Premium features of both versions has never been changed.
BEST SCANNER APP HANDS DOWN!!!
Working on a custody case against my kids mother, the courthouse wanted $0.75 per page to make copies of a 120 page document. So I downloaded CS Scan, it worked amazing!!! I would’ve paid $100+ for those copies then had to scan them just to email to the files to my attorney; with CS Scan I scanned all 120 pages right at the court house and sent them off right from my phone. If you need to scan, then you need “CS Scan” the plethora of in-app options to suit personal, business or professional needs! Get It Today!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shanghai Linguan Data Co.,Ltd
- 256 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- CamScanner Premium $4.99
- One-page Fax $0.99
- CamScanner Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.