The most intelligent scanner app.
Trusted by 750M+ users.
CamScanner will turn your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) , and help you become more productive in your work and daily life. Download this scanner app for free to instantly scan, save, and share any document in PDF, JPG , Word or TXT formats.
Would you like to keep your entire office in your pocket and increase your productivity at work? Use CamScanner features to handle your paperwork with ease. Say goodbye to huge and ugly copy machines and get this ultra-fast scanner app for free now.
This tiny yet powerful free scanner app is a must-have for students and anyone involved in a small business: accountants, realtors, managers, or lawyers. Scan anything you need, including receipts, contracts, paper notes, fax papers, books, and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPG files.
VARIOUS SCANNING MODES
– ID-CARD & PASSPORT – a mode specifically designed for fast and convenient scanning of ID-documents.
– QR CODE – read any QR-code with your device camera.
– PDF Converter: create pdf from a website, convert document files (doc, docx, ppt, pptx) to PDF.
– Supported file formats: pdf, jpg, doc, docx, txt, xls, xlsm, xlsx, csv, ppt, pptm, pptx
– Share files for commenting or viewing in WhatsApp, iMessage, Microsoft Teams.
– Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
– Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
– Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
– Email attachment or sending the doc link.
INNOVATIVE PDF SCANNER
– Scan documents and photos to PDF, JPG, or TXT
– Easily scan multiple pages into one document
– Recognize text from any scannable object with OCR
– Put your electronic signature on documents
HANDY DOCUMENT EDITOR & FILE MANAGER
– Edit scans using color correction and noise removing features
– Use file manager with folders, drag & drop, and document editing features
– Protect your confidential scans by locking folders and files with PIN
EASY DOCUMENT SHARING
– Scan documents and share them in just a few taps
– Print contracts and invoices right from the scanning app
– Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive.
– With this secure free scanner app, any scanned or exported documents are stored locally on your iPhone, and neither we nor any third-party can access them.
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
– You can subscribe to get unlimited access to all app features
– Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
Ratings and Reviews
Do not need to purchase a scanner anymore
This app rocks. It is a tad bit pushy on trying to get you to pay to unlock additional features, but overall the amount of capability it provides out if the box, free, is excellent. Before, I was taking pictures via phone camera app of all my documents and then painstakingly uploading to my computer, reducing image sizes, and grouping pictures into pdfs — and still the end result pdf file sizes were frustratingly large and the quality subpar. With this app, I can easily batch scan each document into its own collection, it automatically identifies the document portion within the image and crops to it, applies a filter that tremendously enhances readability, and then offers several export options at which point I choose to airdrop as pdf to my Mac pc. And the resulting pdf is a reasonable size. I’d highly recommend giving this app a try for your scanning needs, it’s free. The one downside is without paying you get a watermark at the bottom right of the doc, but personally that doesn’t bother me too much.
Great for school super easy to use
I am a high school student and our teacher wanted us to upload PDF files. She didn’t care how we did it but that’s how she wanted them, well you can do it in the notes app on an iPhone but that was super difficult to use also was a pain to be about to submit the pdf after since everything was on the phone. I tired a few other PDF apps on my phone but none seemed to work well at all or they needed you to pay to actually use it. Well eventually I tried this one which was the best by far. I didn’t even decide to keep going because this app is the best at making PDF files from photos or just the camera. That selling point for me was after I scanned my documents I was able to upload them directly to my assignment on canvas without leaving the app. I plan on buying the full version when I am able to so I don’t have to pay a subscription fee
Do not get this app. It’s a scam
I purchased this app. They took 53 dollars for the year subscription and I didn’t receive it. I tried contacting the company several times no response. The app has a water mark on it and the only way to get rid of the water Mark was allegedly purchase the subscription. First of all they get you with its 2.99 a month, so you click on it only to discover they remove 53 dollars all at once. Ok fine, not what I thought I was signing up for but at least I’ll have the subscription paid for the year and use it. Nope. The subscription never activated and each time I use it it says I haven’t paid for the subscription. I click on the activate subscription and it takes you back to the menu to purchase it. I’ve contacted apple iTunes who has said oh it’s an issue the developer has to correct but if they don’t contact us. The developer refuses to return my emails or fix the problem. Now apple iTunes is pushing the issue off not wanting to remedy the situation. Apple iTunes I thought this company was represented through your app. Will never trust apple iTunes again and I would definitely make sure you don’t purchase this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the $2.99/month for 12 months is for the new user who never subscribe to the premium before. You're unable to enjoy the promo if you've subscribed before. If you failed to activate the premium features, would you please open CamScanner and tap "restore purchase" in the purchasing page? If it doesn't work, please report this issue to us and also attach the order confirmation as follows: open the CS app -- tap the "ME" icon on bottom right -- more settings -- feedback -- describe your problem and enter your email address -- tap "submit". Thank you
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
- 233.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $4.99
- CamScanner Premium $49.99
- Gold Account (1 year) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.