View or record any video input on your Mac. For example, you can easily switch between your Mac's FaceTime HD camera and your iPhone camera using Apple's new Continuity Camera feature (requires iOS 16+).
* Easily switch between any video device connected to your Mac including iPhone connected via Continuity Camera.
* Switch between different aspect ratios and the screen will resize automatically.
* Easily switch between any microphone connected to your Mac.
* Records video and audio on demand into a Quicktime .mov file.
* Takes photos using the snapshot feature.
* Keyboard shortcuts for recording and taking snapshots.
* Unobtrusive minimal design.
Added option to disable the in-window UI.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bret Lester
- 2.4 MB
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bret Lester