CanadaQBank offers the most relevant and focused test preparation for the medical licensing exams of Australia (AMC CAT), Canada (MCCQE), Saudi Arabia (SMLE), United Kingdom (PLAB) and the United States (USMLE).
• AMC CAT (Australia)
• MCCQE Part 1 (Canada)
• MCCQE Part 2 (Canada)
• PLAB Part 1 (United Kingdom)
• RCSFE (Canada)
• SMLE (Saudi Arabia)
• USMLE Step 1 (United States)
• USMLE Step 2 CK (United States)
• USMLE Step 2 CS (United States)
• Sync on the go for between your desktop and mobile app
• Very best, classic, simulated Multiple Choice Questions
• Each multiple choice question covers a different topic from the subject areas tested
• Answers and detailed explanations for all questions
• Take tests in timed and un-timed tutor modes
• Generate tests by subject category or any combination of categories
• Unused, incorrect only, or all question selections
• Choose how many questions you want to take in each block
• Mark questions and write your own notes during the test
• Review detailed analysis of tests taken Performance review by subject category
• Overall cumulative performance
• Compare your scores with other users
• Upgraded exam interface for true simulation, with normal lab values
• Revised and expanded content with feedback from the most recent exams
• Continuous updates to the questions and explanations
• Added QBank for PLAB
• Added QBank for MCCQE Part 1 MCQ
• Added QBank for RCSFE
• Added QBank for USMLE Step 2 CK
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Both the content and the design of CanadaQBank are poor and very disappointing. Sadly without any direct competition for the Canadian market they don’t seem to have put the effort into a polished product. The questions are riddled with spelling and grammatical errors which distracts from the content of the question. Explanations are inconsistent, some thorough, some nothing more than a reiteration of the answers, some which are wrong/do not consider all available information.
Using the app itself is also a pain. If you want to be encountering only fresh questions (only unused), it only counts the ones you’ve used in that mode (ie timed, or untimed, or tutor). If you use questions in an untimed test the same ones will show up again in a timed set even when you ask for unused.
The multiple choice qbank for MCCQE 1 has >3000 questions, but CanadaQBank has gone for quantity over quality in so many ways. Even though they are only US content I wish I had just extended my AMBOSS or UWorld subscriptions.
Come on Canada, step up your game
This app is not opening! Pls fix this, it would be wonderful.
Please fix the rotation ability can be used in iPad! Please
- CQB Education Inc
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CanadaQBank, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.