Introducing the Canadian Payroll Manual App from Thomson Reuters. As a payroll professional you need timely and accurate information to maintain compliance. Getting current and up-to-date legal and regulatory information is critical. Now, subscribers to The Canadian Payroll Manual Online (Elite and Classic versions) can access trusted and reliable payroll compliance information in one place. Keep up-to-date with ever-changing legal and regulatory requirements requiring payroll compliance, ensure compliance with federal/provincial payroll requirements, run an efficient and cost-effective payroll department and maintain awareness.
- Comprehensive reference information on payroll compliance, including legal and regulatory requirements
- Comprehensive payroll legislation across all Canadian jurisdictions (Elite version)
- Calculator tools to help you perform complex calculations
- Fully searchable content at your fingertips
- Annotation features (notes, highlights, and bookmarks)
- Access to our Payroll Hotline staffed by experienced and credentialed payroll practitioners who provide compliance advice and support, with chat functionality
- Information available in English and in French for all Canadian jurisdictions
- Mobile enabled platform for use on mobile devices
“For over 20 years, the Canadian Payroll Manual has been the definitive compliance resource for Canadian payroll practitioners. Published by Thomson Reuters and endorsed by the Canadian Payroll Association, this publication helps you find the answers to all of your payroll questions in a comprehensive reference manual available in English and in French, in both online and print forms.” – The Canadian Payroll Association (CPA)
Bug fixes and stability enhancements to offline usage of the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.