Cancer.Net Mobile offers trusted, compassionate cancer information from diagnosis through treatment and beyond, along with easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage your care.
Find comprehensive guides to 125+ types of cancer and cancer-related syndromes, as well as articles, podcasts, and videos covering every aspect of managing your care, treatments and procedures, caregiving, support, and common concerns. Bookmark and save content for easy access. Stay informed with optional notifications when new content is published.
The My Health Dashboard includes the following tools to help manage every aspect of your care:
• Symptoms: Note symptoms and plot their severity, date, and time on an easy-to-read line graph.
• Questions: Track questions to ask your health care team and record their answers via written notes or audio recording.
• Medications: Record dosage, frequency, and prescribing provider. Set reminder notifications, and log when you take your medication.
• Providers: Add your health care providers and their contact information. Assign questions, medications, appointments, and your health report to a specific provider.
• Appointments: Enter upcoming appointments and sync with your device calendar or share with others.
• My Health Report: Share tracked data—including symptoms, medications, and questions—with health care providers, caregivers, and others.
• Apple Health Integration: Optionally include data from Apple Health—such as blood pressure, resting heart rate, step count, and sleep analysis—when exporting tracked information through the My Health Report.
• Passcode Lock: Keep your personal health data secure.
Cancer.Net Mobile is produced by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the voice of the world’s oncology professionals. ASCO is committed to conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality, equitable patient care. Cancer.Net and Cancer.Net Mobile are supported by Conquer Cancer ®, the ASCO Foundation, which funds lifesaving research for every cancer, every patient, everywhere.
Version 8 of Cancer.Net Mobile includes:
• A new and improved My Health Dashboard: Now track symptoms, record questions, or log taking your medication right from the dashboard. Additionally, your upcoming appointments and medication reminders will appear at the top of the dashboard for easy reference.
• A new Bookmarks section: Save cancer types, articles, podcasts and videos from the News and Information sections of the app for later reference.
• Filters for podcasts, videos, and articles in the News and Bookmarks sections.
• A new welcome tour of the app will walk you through the app features, and optionally allow you to personalize your experience with suggested content.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful, but could use a few improvements
So happy to have this app for tracking symptoms after chemo treatments. It's easy to quickly capture a new event in real time and add very specific info as needed (e.g., fever - actual temp, or tachycardia - actual BPM).
It also works well to generate a quick report with a list of detailed events, email it to yourself, then use that to review and create a more concise list to review with my doctor.
The improvements that would really help:
1. Adapt font size to the device settings. On my iPad, the text is so tiiny in this app it is barely readable with my glasses on. And most apps are readable without glasses because I set my defaults that way.
2. Allow symptom names to be modified without losing the data. Sometimes when we start tracking a symptom, we misname it, name it too narrowly or too broadly, or just wrong, and need to adjust it later.
3. Because doctors want a pain reference number when we report symptoms, add that 1-10 scale either as a replacement of the existing score or an additional number kept with each event.
But overall this is a very reliable and easy to use app. And I'm so thankful it exists!!!
Great symptom tracker
Great overall app.
I like the symptom tracker the most.
I wish the graphs of symptoms allowed going back more than 7 observations, using some type of slider.
The IOS interface to Apple Health would be great if it captured other health Lab results or medical records.
Great app for patient self management
Great app for patients and families to navigate cancer care. A nice addition to the symptom management list would be memory and attention problems, distinct from more severe delirium or confusion, which may occur in the setting of acute toxicities with various treatments or drug interactions. Cognitive symptom tracking would be especially helpful for patients transitioning to the post-treatment phase of care, where mild to moderate memory problems may interfere with resumption of pre-cancer levels of work or home activity. This could aid patients in talking with their oncologist about management.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 54.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology