Get easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage care – from diagnosis through treatment and beyond – provided by Cancer.Net, including the latest oncologist-approved cancer information. Brought to you by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Intuitive, on-the-go tools keep track of questions, symptoms, medications, appointments, and health care providers, allowing you to:
• Get Information – up-to-date guides on 120+ types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, cost of care, and living with cancer
• Record Questions - easily jot down questions for your doctors and record their answers
• Log Medications - take photos of medication labels and bottles. Input dosage, frequency, and prescribing provider. Set reminders and record when medications are taken
• Track Symptoms – note symptoms and side effects. Automatically plot severity, date, and time in an easy-to-read line graph
• Appointments – enter appointments with health care providers, view upcoming appointments, history, and sync with device calendar
• Providers – record health care providers' full contact information. Assign, questions, symptoms, and appointments to specific providers
• Scheduling – add questions, symptoms, or medications to your mobile device calendar
• Link Questions - link any questions to ask at your next appointment with a current symptom, medication, or provider
Cancer.Net Mobile is a companion to the Cancer.Net website, a service of ASCO, the world’s leading professional organization representing physicians who care for people with cancer. All information on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by oncologists who are members of ASCO. Cancer.Net is supported by the Conquer Cancer Foundation, which funds breakthrough cancer research and supports the sharing of cutting-edge knowledge with patients and doctors worldwide.
Fixed a bug affecting devices running iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this to track my mother's care. I LOVE the email function that allows me to keep my siblings who are not with us at the doctor's office updated with pertinent information in real-time. For example, if the doctor prescribes a new medicine, I can enter the information requested and email them from within the app. I can do that with any questions and answers, also.
The reason that I have given this app four stars is that it does what it says it does well, but I would love to see an area for future appointments so that I can use the app to email my family this information on the spot.
Important information easy to understand. Step by step.
Beautiful App with great info. Very useful. Best concise source of info I have found.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 80.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.