Get easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage care – from diagnosis through treatment and beyond – provided by Cancer.Net, including the latest oncologist-approved cancer information. Brought to you by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Intuitive, on-the-go tools keep track of questions, symptoms, medications, appointments, and health care providers, allowing you to:
• Get Information – up-to-date guides on 120+ types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, cost of care, and living with cancer
• Record Questions - easily jot down questions for your doctors and record their answers
• Log Medications - take photos of medication labels and bottles. Input dosage, frequency, and prescribing provider. Set reminders and record when medications are taken
• Track Symptoms – note symptoms and side effects. Automatically plot severity, date, and time in an easy-to-read line graph
• Appointments – enter appointments with health care providers, view upcoming appointments, history, and sync with device calendar
• Providers – record health care providers' full contact information. Assign, questions, symptoms, and appointments to specific providers
• Scheduling – add questions, symptoms, or medications to your mobile device calendar
• Link Questions – link any questions to ask at your next appointment with a current symptom, medication, or provider
• Health Report – view, email, or print a report of all your health information within a given date range. The Cancer.Net Mobile app integrates with the Apple Health app to optionally include Health app data in your report.
Cancer.Net Mobile is a companion to the Cancer.Net website, a service of ASCO, the world’s leading professional organization representing physicians who care for people with cancer. All information on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by oncologists who are members of ASCO. Cancer.Net is supported by the Conquer Cancer Foundation, which funds breakthrough cancer research and supports the sharing of cutting-edge knowledge with patients and doctors worldwide.
The newest version of Cancer.Net Mobile adds the ability to customize and save multiple “My Health” reports, share tracked appointment details, and set reminders to track symptoms and run or share reports. In addition, symptoms tracked within Apple Health can now be added to the “My Health” report.
This update also includes bug fixes and general improvements to the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this to track my mother's care. I LOVE the email function that allows me to keep my siblings who are not with us at the doctor's office updated with pertinent information in real-time. For example, if the doctor prescribes a new medicine, I can enter the information requested and email them from within the app. I can do that with any questions and answers, also.
The reason that I have given this app four stars is that it does what it says it does well, but I would love to see an area for future appointments so that I can use the app to email my family this information on the spot.
Great app for patient self management
Great app for patients and families to navigate cancer care. A nice addition to the symptom management list would be memory and attention problems, distinct from more severe delirium or confusion, which may occur in the setting of acute toxicities with various treatments or drug interactions. Cognitive symptom tracking would be especially helpful for patients transitioning to the post-treatment phase of care, where mild to moderate memory problems may interfere with resumption of pre-cancer levels of work or home activity. This could aid patients in talking with their oncologist about management.
Important information easy to understand. Step by step.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 100.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology