Cancer Rates is a powerful data visualization and exploration service that provides access to population-based cancer incidence and mortality data in an intuitive, easy-to-use iOS app.
- Browse cancer rates by criteria such as cancer site, sex, race, and diagnosis or death year range.
- Interactive heat maps allow you to tap or drag your finger across them to quickly view regional data.
- View county-level or custom geography data, such as Area Development District in Kentucky.
- Visualize rates and trends with exportable graphs.
- View cancer rates by early stage and late stage*.
- Rates by breast cancer molecular subtype*.
- For devices that support 3D Touch, home screen quick actions allow you to quickly view incidence or mortality data for supported states. Inside the app, quickly peek and pop using 3D Touch to view detailed region information.
- Supports iOS 9 multitasking for iPad -- browse cancer data while simultaneously viewing a spreadsheet in Numbers or Excel or referencing a website in Safari.
Kentucky data is available at launch. Other locations to follow include:
- New Jersey
- Seattle-Puget Sound, Washington
- North America (CINA+)
*Stage and molecular subtype data is only available for certain cancer sites and may not be available for all states and/or years.
Ratings and Reviews
- University of Kentucky
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Kentucky Cancer Registry
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.