Cancer Therapy Advisor is a free, simple to use, medical app that offers oncology professionals the latest in oncology news and emerging trends as well as cancer treatment regimens, full-length features, slideshows, case studies, and drug information for a variety of cancer types and therapeutic areas. Download Cancer Therapy Advisor for free and receive myCME credits while participating in a variety of continuing education (CE) activities on the Cancer Therapy Advisor app.
Thousands of oncology professionals rely on CancerTherapyAdvisor.com for the latest in medical studies and news in order to be better prepared when treating their patients. Join your peers and become better informed, download Cancer Therapy Advisor today!
• Use Medical Calculators
○ BSA Calculators, Liver Function Calculator, Lean Body Weight Calculator, LDL Cholesterol Calculator and more
• Read Feature Articles
○ Developments in cancer, pain management, side effects, and more
• Discover Breaking News from Latest Oncology Conferences
○ American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH), Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, and others
• View Slideshows Suitable to Show Patients
○ Slideshows cover colorectal cancer, Ewing sarcoma, breast cancer, and more.
• Search Drug Database
○ Thousands of oncology and other drugs from prescription to over-the-counter drugs.
Download Cancer Therapy Advisor for free today and catch up on the latest oncology news and studies while also earning continuing education credits on myCME.
Here are some ways you can use Cancer Therapy Advisor:
• Learn the latest trends to become a better oncology doctor
• Become more informed when a patient asks a question
• Reference and prescribe the appropriate drug for your patient
• View patient-friendly slideshows on the go
• Calculate BSA, doses, and more with our calculators
You can now access content from from the following publications via auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Dermatology Advisor
- Oncology Nurse Advisor
- Renal and Urology News
Try a 30-day free trial to access all content with our Comprehensive Subscription ($19.99/year once free trial ends).
Purchase access individually. Your first subscription costs $9.99/year and each subsequent subscription only $4.99/year.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, or at end of free trial where applicable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the amount (listed above) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service - https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/termsandconditions/
Fixed typo in registration
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To The Point
Easy to use and get to the facts quickly!
Good app for concise up to date news
Good app to keep up with the latest news in cancer awareness and therapy.
I like it
As an oncologist I find very useful to have this app on my smartphone. It notifies me about new FDA drug approvals. It also provides excellent links to information related to these new drugs,
I use it for other purposes once in a while, I need to explore its features more.
- Haymarket Media Inc
- 71.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019, Haymarket Media, www.cancertherapyadvisor.com
- In-App Purchases
- Comprehensive Journal Content $19.99
- Oncology Nurse Advisor Content $9.99
- Renal & Urology News Content $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.