**Candide is a free app for everyone who loves plants**
Grow your knowledge with our tips and tricks, and identify plants in seconds using Plant ID. Ask questions, post photos, share your gardening wins.
Whether you’re green fingered or completely green behind the ears, Candide will get you digging, learning, potting, planting and loving your time outdoors.
**A Warm Community**
– Get gardening tips, advice and inspiration from a like-minded community of plant lovers
– Ask or answer questions. Learn how to care for your plants or impart your wisdom
– Make new friends, follow your favourite gardeners and share your gardening joys
**Identify Plants with Plant ID**
– Wondering what plant or flower that is? Easy! Take a photo and our plant identification tool will give you an answer in seconds
– Once you’ve got your plant ID, you can share it with the community or learn how to care for the plant
– Everything you need to know about gardening, whether you’re propagating succulents, growing vegetables or trying to keep a cactus alive
– Find plant and gardening care guides
– Learn which plants will grow best in your home or garden
– Watch video tutorials to expand your gardening skills
– Learn about pests and diseases + how to fight them!
– Categories covering everything from houseplants to herbs and flowers to fruit trees
– Create a wishlist of all the plants you want
**Discover – Fascinating Facts, Long Reads & Daily Garden News**
– Be inspired by new ideas from the world of gardening and beyond
– Learn about all kinds of plants and techniques
– Hear the latest from all the big shows and events + wider gardening news
**Gardens, Nurseries & Audio Tours**
– Candide links gardens and garden centres with growers and the community
– Discover world-class gardens and events, independent nurseries and friendly garden centres near you
– Find places you didn’t even know existed! From famous National Trust properties to unique hidden gems, they’re all on Candide
– Get all the info you need before you go – opening times, addresses, phone numbers
– Listen to garden audio tours with commentary from the owners and gardeners at the best public gardens. Cambridge University Botanical Garden, Babylonstoren, Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens and The Newt are some of our favourites.
If you love plants and gardening, Candide is the app for you.
**Roll up your sleeves, download the app and get stuck in!**
- Streamline your check-out with Candide Payments (UK)
- Improvements to Marketplace seller onboarding (UK)
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a new plant mom, there can be some trepidation before asking for help but that’s not necessary in Candide. The community is attentive and friendly and welcoming. The members answer your questions rather quickly. The app is easy to navigate, identifies (with pics so you can compare to make sure it’s correct) most houseplants and herbs. I’m beyond impressed with it. I’ve tried other paid apps that do not come close to its simplicity and the camaraderie found here! And it’s free!!!!!! It’s like the Instagram for plants! ❤️🌱🌿🍃🎍🌵☘️🌾🌼🌝🌚❤️
Best Plant App!
I am a big plant fanatic and I usually don’t like Plant apps too much just because a minority of them are low quality but this one has been absolutely amazing! I downloaded this a few days ago and I’ve learned so much new info already! Great app!
It’s new but has great members and writers like Pam Penick!
As it has time to build, this should be a wonderful resource for all gardeners.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.