Play as Molli Pop as you fend off hordes of adorable ghosts in a twisted mansion forever haunted by the Phantom King! Power-up Molli with new flashlights and abilities as you level up - and team up with ghostly pups and other spectral creatures as you work together to clear the mansion of its sugar-craved evil!
- Vaporize ghosts with a wide array of different, upgradeable flashlights; from cursed lanterns to magical beam swords, each flashlight provides a different way to play!
- Need an edge to help overcome a difficult stage? Players can equip Charms to their flashlights, enhancing Molli with a multitude of different abilities and power-ups! Some charms even provide Molli with companions to aid her on her ghost-stomping adventure!
- Upon completing a stage, players can choose from a randomized set of candies and curses that will provide permanent power bonuses for the remainder of that run. Will you restore all of your hearts hoping to last longer before an untimely demise? Or will you sacrifice defense for ultimate power? The choice is yours!
- Visit 6 different regions of the Phantom King's mansion, each teeming with a variety of dangerous ghosts and ghouls. And be prepared to face-off against a mighty boss at the end of each stage!
- Participate in Daily Challenges that offer various rewards!
- Enjoy beautiful, hand-crafted pixel art with fluid animation that oozes ghostly charm
Controls: Control Molli by swiping the screen. Molli runs in one direction automatically, and swiping left or right makes her change direction. Swiping up or down will make her jump between floors. Certain flashlights you can use offer slightly different control schemes.
Twitter: @takoboystudios, @CM_Games
New Patch 3.2.18
- Fixed a bug that caused some countries to break floating point values.
- Fixed a bug that caused inputs to be dropped.
- Play button mode order changed: Normal > CC > Map
Ratings and Reviews
A “Treat” of a Game
One time I was playing this game and a mother asked me if she should buy it for her very young daughter. The only reason I told her not to do it was because it was too complicated for a 4 year old (also little kids can be traumatized by anything). I do believe this is an amazing. The pixel art is fantastic and the gameplay is well made. While playing the game, I have only run into two problems. First, when I first saw the opening cutscene, I noticed it ran on its own so I let it roll on. My phone fell asleep halfway through the cutscene. I’m unsure if you can control that but it would be nice anyway. The second problem - and the more important one - is when you gain a heart or soul heart right as you take a hit that kills Molli. What will happen is the death animation plays, but it doesn’t take you out of the game. In fact, you can still move Molli around in her one-sprite form all you want, since the game thinks you’re dead nothing harms you. The problem is that the game will never truly register an outcome, for it thinks the character is both dead and alive. The only way to escape is to exit to main menu, getting rid of any experience the run gave. I have had this happen to me at least twice and it has frustrated me all the same. If this could be fixed, I would greatly approve
Great. Just Great.
So... This. game. Is. Great!! But some tweaks, and a really large change, will work. First of all.. *Holds souls and ectoplasm* I’d like to have us.. not spend actual money on costumes. Can you make it so that I could use something like ectoplasm, or souls (both of these are collectible items obtained by defeating enemies) to purchase things that would normally cost real money? I’d just buy the launch sale, really! Oh... and the witch costume. Maybe. But something else that I want would be the bigger change- Candy shop! If you have beaten curse crusher than you must have seen the clip of Molli and Goober in the candy shop. I want us to have some place to make candies, then use them in the mansion! Imagine how funny it would be to feed a Pyromancer some Cinnamon Skull hard candies. 😆 *Okay, I’ve made the review shorter.* (Note! I am aware, it may make your game a poor business if you remove all in-app Purchases. For the sake of the devs getting money, you can keep in app purchases such as No Ads. Thank You!*)
Amazing game! But something is off
So the game is absolutely amazing and very addicting, I applaud the developers of this to make a fun and engaging game without filling it up with ads. I also love that the developers made it so that if you purchase to remove ads, it removes all ads and gives you the benefits as if you watched them! That is rather interesting and neat, however there’s one major problem with this, with two purchases rather. The soul quadrupler and the remove ads. So if you were to get say, 1000 souls, the soul quadrupler would give you 4000 souls yea. And if you were to watch an ad to double that((or get it automatically from the ad free purchase)), that should reasonably be 8000 souls right? Well the problem that isn’t stated anywhere is that it doesn’t care about the x2 from watching an ad ((or by getting it automatically from the ad free purchase)), what it does, is it takes the x2 and applies that correctly yes, but instead of having that total being multiplied by x4, it multiplies the base value you get before receiving any multiplicative bonus. To me, this honestly feels like a big oversight because it should be a x8 and not just a x4, if the developers could get back to me on this, that would be amazing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tako Boy Studios LLC
- 114.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Tako Boy Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Launch Sale - Ads Free Pack $9.99
- Souls Doubler $4.99
- Large Soul $9.99
- Ghost Key $4.99
- Teeny Soul Bag $1.99
- Medium Soul $4.99
- Small Soul $2.99
- Premium $9.99
- Spooky Costume Bundle $9.99
- Ads Free Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.