Play as Molli Pop as you fend off hordes of adorable ghosts in a twisted mansion forever haunted by the Phantom King! Power-up Molli with new flashlights and abilities as you level up - and team up with ghostly pups and other spectral creatures as you work together to clear the mansion of its sugar-craved evil!
- Vaporize ghosts with a wide array of different, upgradeable flashlights; from cursed lanterns to magical beam swords, each flashlight provides a different way to play!
- Need an edge to help overcome a difficult stage? Players can equip Charms to their flashlights, enhancing Molli with a multitude of different abilities and power-ups! Some charms even provide Molli with companions to aid her on her ghost-stomping adventure!
- Upon completing a stage, players can choose from a randomized set of candies and curses that will provide permanent power bonuses for the remainder of that run. Will you restore all of your hearts hoping to last longer before an untimely demise? Or will you sacrifice defense for ultimate power? The choice is yours!
- Visit 6 different regions of the Phantom King's mansion, each teeming with a variety of dangerous ghosts and ghouls. And be prepared to face-off against a mighty boss at the end of each stage!
- Participate in Daily Challenges that offer various rewards!
- Enjoy beautiful, hand-crafted pixel art with fluid animation that oozes ghostly charm
Controls: Control Molli by swiping the screen. Molli runs in one direction automatically, and swiping left or right makes her change direction. Swiping up or down will make her jump between floors. Certain flashlights you can use offer slightly different control schemes.
Twitter: @takoboystudios, @CM_Games
New Update [3.0.2]
- Costume Update -
• Molli can now change her outfit these are the costumes we've added:
• Witch Costume A garment hand-crafted for the Necro Witch! Very comfy!
• Reaper's Robe An extra Reaper's robe found in the attic. I wonder how it got there?
• Omega Garment The epitome of otherworldly fashion. How regal!
• Blueberry Tart Palette I think you may pass for a member of the Hunter's Society with this get-up.
• Orange-Strawberry Palette Hopefully you don't lose your unwavering bravery with this palette.
• Lemon-Lime Palette You'll have a feeling of travel and otherworldly expertise in this one.
• Butterscotch Palette Why does this palette look so familiar? Have I seen it somewhere before? Olly might know...
• Talking to an NPC in the manor wearing a costume will give different dialogue!
• If you see a pink star next to the costume, it means you've heard all the dialogue for that costume!
• If you see a gold star next to the costume, it means you've beaten the game with that costume!
- Bug Fixes -
• Fixed a bug that caused Molli to be outside the mansion walls.
• Fixed a bug that caused the Necro Scythe to freeze the last frame played when hitting a wall.
• Fixed a bug that caused the bubble gum shield to be invisible when reviving.
• Fixed the menu title for exiting a run early so the title fits on the popup.
• Fixed a bug that allowed players to equip charms to blocked or locked slots.
• Fixed a bug that would show double spawn animations for some allies.
• Fixed a bug where the price didn't update in the bigger popup window for some countries.
• Fixed a bug that would still show the price of the palette even if you already owned it.
• Fixed a bug that would make the Blaze Devil's first Heat Crash attack spawn flame pillars outside the room.
• Fixed a bug that made it so only 1 lantern fly would spawn after revive when the Chamberstick was equipped.
• Fixed a bug that caused Hector & Paige not to display the "new" dialogue box sprite when players got new lore from costumes.
• Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow the player to open the XP info menu on the game complete & game complete cc screens.
• Fixed a visual bug that would show some fields in the journal as 2 lines.
• Fixed a visual bug that had the containers of elements/rarities/types the wrong colors.
• Updated the Omega costume sprite sheets
• Updated the Lemon-Lime palette sprite sheet
• Updated the Orange Strawberry sprite sheet
Ratings and Reviews
A “Treat” of a Game
One time I was playing this game and a mother asked me if she should buy it for her very young daughter. The only reason I told her not to do it was because it was too complicated for a 4 year old (also little kids can be traumatized by anything). I do believe this is an amazing. The pixel art is fantastic and the gameplay is well made. While playing the game, I have only run into two problems. First, when I first saw the opening cutscene, I noticed it ran on its own so I let it roll on. My phone fell asleep halfway through the cutscene. I’m unsure if you can control that but it would be nice anyway. The second problem - and the more important one - is when you gain a heart or soul heart right as you take a hit that kills Molli. What will happen is the death animation plays, but it doesn’t take you out of the game. In fact, you can still move Molli around in her one-sprite form all you want, since the game thinks you’re dead nothing harms you. The problem is that the game will never truly register an outcome, for it thinks the character is both dead and alive. The only way to escape is to exit to main menu, getting rid of any experience the run gave. I have had this happen to me at least twice and it has frustrated me all the same. If this could be fixed, I would greatly approve
Great. Just Great.
So... This. game. Is. Great!! But some tweaks, and a really large change, will work. First of all.. *Holds souls and ectoplasm* I’d like to have us.. not spend actual money on costumes. Can you make it so that I could use something like ectoplasm, or souls (both of these are collectible items obtained by defeating enemies) to purchase things that would normally cost real money? I’d just buy the launch sale, really! Oh... and the witch costume. Maybe. But something else that I want would be the bigger change- Candy shop! If you have beaten curse crusher than you must have seen the clip of Molli and Goober in the candy shop. I want us to have some place to make candies, then use them in the mansion! Imagine how funny it would be to feed a Pyromancer some Cinnamon Skull hard candies. 😆 *Okay, I’ve made the review shorter.* (Note! I am aware, it may make your game a poor business if you remove all in-app Purchases. For the sake of the devs getting money, you can keep in app purchases such as No Ads. Thank You!*)
Amazing game! But something is off
So the game is absolutely amazing and very addicting, I applaud the developers of this to make a fun and engaging game without filling it up with ads. I also love that the developers made it so that if you purchase to remove ads, it removes all ads and gives you the benefits as if you watched them! That is rather interesting and neat, however there’s one major problem with this, with two purchases rather. The soul quadrupler and the remove ads. So if you were to get say, 1000 souls, the soul quadrupler would give you 4000 souls yea. And if you were to watch an ad to double that((or get it automatically from the ad free purchase)), that should reasonably be 8000 souls right? Well the problem that isn’t stated anywhere is that it doesn’t care about the x2 from watching an ad ((or by getting it automatically from the ad free purchase)), what it does, is it takes the x2 and applies that correctly yes, but instead of having that total being multiplied by x4, it multiplies the base value you get before receiving any multiplicative bonus. To me, this honestly feels like a big oversight because it should be a x8 and not just a x4, if the developers could get back to me on this, that would be amazing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tako Boy Studios LLC
- 164.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Tako Boy Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Launch Sale - Ads Free Pack $9.99
- Souls Doubler $4.99
- Large Soul $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.