Explore time with candyBox clock!
Here's an amazing, multi-lingual app in our candyBox series - “making learning fun!”’. Children & adults can discover something new about time, clocks, geometry, numbers & languages.
Is it possible to see time, hear it & touch it? Yes! With candyBox clock you choose a design & language while time lives it’s own life. By watching, listening & touching you’ll find a spiral 24 hour clock, the connection between triangles & counting, how British English, French, Arabic, Thai & other languages sound. If you’re learning a second language, candyBox clock is a great way to practise numbers & telling the time.
Like our other candyBox apps, there are no instructions; figuring out how to use it is part of the fun. But just in case, we have a few tips on our website: www.myCandyBox.com.
- free! No advertising, no in-app purchases, no data collection
- friendly & intuitive design
- our special candyBox colors
- many different designs with fascinating transitions; 12/24 hour, traditional & digital
- speaks the time on request & automatically (1 minute, 5 minute intervals)
- speaks numbers 0..23, 5s up to 60
- 25+ iOS based languages, plus a surprise or two
What You Can Learn
- telling the time in different languages
- geometry with polygons, circles, ellipses, spiral
- relationship between hours, minutes, seconds & sub- seconds
- counting & ordering, odd/even, by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- clockwise, anti-clockwise
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.