CANImmunize is a digital immunization record for Canadians that securely stores your vaccination records and helps you get vaccinated on time.
Use CANImmunize to:
* Track childhood, adult, and travel vaccinations for yourself and your family members
* Receive reminders about upcoming vaccinations right to your home screen.
* Stay up-to-date with the vaccination schedule of your Canadian province or territory
* Create customized vaccination schedules for family members receiving travel or other types of vaccines
* Learn about outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in your area
* Access information and resources about vaccination from trusted Canadian health sources
* Have fun learning about vaccinations with games, videos, and the Immunity Warriors comic book
No more lost vaccination records! Track vaccinations with ease and manage records securely across mobile devices with CANImmunize Accounts. Accessing your vaccination records on the go has never been easier.
*Additional bug fixes and technical updates.
Ratings and Reviews
So refreshing... oops
I’ve been attempting to digitize my civilian and military immunization records. I have decades of yellow forms filled with nearly indecipherable vaccinations, dates and signatures that I want to transfer to a digital record. Nearly 2.5 decades after the advent of powerful computing resources, you’d think there would be something electronic... anything digital for parents and patients to use.
I read about an app for Canadians called CANImmunuze that makes vaccination recording and tracking so easy. It’s even on the iOS App Store for free. But it’s for Canadians and interacts with the Canadian public health services only. It’s especially useful in terms of pediatric immunizations, currently kind of a hot topic.
I started thinking about it and looked for an American equivalent... there is none. Of course there is none. Why would the most advanced economy in North America deploy anything that sensible and error free? A variety of hospitals have my vaccination record but don’t share it between proprietary digital platforms.
How is it possible that the U.S., currently in the throes of a measles outbreak is not deploying a portable digital vaccination record like CANImmunize?
The app I have been looking for
I have traveled and worked abroad for the last 18 years and it has always been a pain to keep up with all the vaccinations I have had, pictures and paper to keep track of. I have found some other apps but primarily based around scheduling your childhood vaccinations and not tracking your history. This app has all of that with a very comprehensive list of vaccinations.
4 stars only because the vaccines are listed by date with no option to list/filter by vaccine so you have to scroll through all of them (which is many in my case) to find the vaccine I’m looking for.
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- 142.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.