CannaCut is an app geared toward marijuana/cannabis employers and licensed workers.
CannaCut is used to staff positions within your business or to help you find employment opportunities. CannaCut will change the way that employers and support staff connect and interact by creating an all encompassing seamless line of communication.
CannaCut allows employers to efficiently schedule support staff, and post job listings months, weeks, or days in advance to find support workers nearby. CannaCut also offers both current and new employees calendar integration so their schedule is always easily accessible.
Whether you are a grow operation seeking trimmers or you are dispensary looking for employees, CannaCut will connect you with verified/licensed workers. CannaCut screens new applicants before they are able to use the CannaCut application to apply to a business.
CannaCut offers a rating system for both employees and employers to give feedback after a shift is completed. Our rating system helps create a safer, and more reliable workplace environment for both businesses and support staff. If an employee cancels their attendance or an employer cancels an event, you will be promptly notified of the cancellation and will be allowed to rate their action. This is helpful in screening employers and employees and will help gauge whether or not they are a reliable future resource.
At CannaCut we are always striving to create new features to best serve you. Check back frequently for updates, and please share our app with people in your industry.
The rating system allows for both parties to become better.
- Create and publish a schedule of trims/harvests/etc to help staff in advance.
- Allow licensed workers to apply to events, all of whom are verified by CannaCut.
- View potential employees, see their marijuana support license, ratings, and know how often they cancel to their gauge reliability.
- Rate workers anonymously to help sort qualified candidates.
- Staff quickly and easily for temporary or permanent positions.
- Manage your staff and schedule
- Advertising opportunities
INDIVIDUAL WORKER BENEFITS
- Find Local Opportunities and get a foot in the door.
- Stay up to date with CannaCut’s newsboard.
- View potential employers, see their ratings to gauge reliability.
- Use CannaCut’s industry tips, and instructional videos to help further your career.
- Plan your schedule view,
- Get event changes notifications.
- Easy calendar integration, reminders can be automatically synced from CannaCut to your phone’s calendar (even while you are offline) so you don’t miss work.
- Rate your employers anonymously.
- See ratings for businesses before you apply.
Registration Email Bug. Allows all valid emails formats.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work in Oklahoma
The app doesn’t allow users from Oklahoma even though we’ve had medical here for several months.
- J Knows Computers LLC
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © J Knows Computers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.