CanTalk (Canada) Inc. in partnership with The Friends of Upper Fort Garry proudly present CanNect, a multi-language multimedia app which allows you to explore the very beginnings of settlement in the West. Includes; QRCode support, text and recorded in-language audio with support in English, French, Mandarin, Arabic, Cree, and Ojibwe.
Live history! Go beyond the gate of Upper Fort Garry with this new text/audio app which gives you the stories that made Manitoba - all in the language of your choice.
Hear, see and experience Upper Fort Garry in many languages. Mobility and language together. It's like a walk in the park.
* Park history provided to you in your own native language
* Content delivered in both text and recorded in-language audio
* QRCode support to learn more of the venue's points of interest
* Currently supported languages: English, French, Mandarin, Arabic, Cree, and Ojibwe
Version 2 of CanNect for Upper Fort Garry contains 5 additional languages, iBeacon Support, Geofencing for Points of Interest, and numerous bug fixes.
- Added iBeacon Support
- Added Geofencing support
- Change app icon
- Added notifications for Points of Interest
- Added Cantonese, German, Japanese, Tagalog, and Ukrainian content
- Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.