With Cantera, improve your soccer skills. Enjoy bespoke training plans to work your technique and physical attributes from home.
Cantera brings soccer teams together: team managers, coaches, players and family members in development stages can join their team in the app.
With Cantera, unleash soccer player potential through powerful feedback, it helps them become winners and champions.
Soccer coaches at grassroots, youth and high school levels can quickly and easily record how they rate their players’ skills through Cantera’s individual evaluations during training sessions or during competitions. They can also provide follow up to their players on the tactical, technique, physical or behavioral skills they need to improve and encourage the use of the skills they excel at.
With Cantera’s dashboards coaches can also determine which are the strengths and areas for improvement of their teams, so that they can know what skills to develop and work during training sessions and which soccer drills to prioritize.
Everybody can be in the same place! soccer managers, coaches, players and their supporters can create their teams and invite others.
Players can look at their individual performance analysis through our simple yet powerful visualizations, they can also report how they are feeling physically and mentally. Their family members can join them in their soccer journey to become soccer stars.
We are introducing exciting new improvements to our app to help you keep practicing during the quarantine period. Our latest version includes:
- Users can now add photos and videos to their profiles, get in the player dashboard and feel free to add media to show your performance evolution.
- We added a section for training drills. If you or your team get Cantera premium you will see personalized at home training drills according to your age and needs.
- Now coaches can provide quantitative evaluations to certain skills. We are adding by default the height and weight in the evaluation form. You will find more in the premium plan.
- Coaches can provide feedback to their players through the message section. Just select a player in the "To" field when sending a message.
- Fixing a bug that caused the app to crash when checking the team dashboard data for teams with only good or only bad scores.
- Added Apple sign in.
- Several usage improvements and bug fixes, making it easier to use our app.
As always, we're here to help! If you come across a problem or want to provide feedback, get in touch through the feedback option in the app menu or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your club, academy, school or team can get premium support including web access and reports, skill customization and automated configurations, just contact us at email@example.com.
Soccer players' family members can get a personal training plan for their kids. Go to cantera.app to learn more
If you love Cantera and find it useful, help us spread the word! Feel free to leave a review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.