The best Cantonese English dictionary and Translator Free is in high quality and user- friendly. It will bring you an excellent and delightful learning experience!
- User-friendly design
- Search by Cantonese or Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese or English or Pinyin
- Quick Search technology
- Large database for words and phrase
- Authentic Cantonese/Chinese/English pronunciation
- Copy search result
- Offline Search
- Favourite function for storing words
- History function for recalling search records
- All FREE!
- bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Suggest some features
I'm a Chinese mandarin native and English as a second language. I'm using the iPad app to learn Cantonese since I like Cantonese songs so much.
iPad has a large screen, so actually more stuff can be put together to enhance the efficiency.
1. I hope when I input something in the search bar, for each item shown below there are a horn icon and a star icon on the right side so that I can hear the pronunciation and add the correct item in the favorite list immediately without entering into the detailed page.
2. I the favorite list view, I hope the Cantonese pinyin and the horn icon is shown as well so that I can immediately pronounce and hear the sound without entering into the detailed page.
3. I hope I can sort the favorite list by Cantonese vowels or date added, etc.
Loved the app when I first got it but like another reviewer, the app stopped working some months ago and I instantly thought of writing a one-star review (cuz ppl love to b***** instead of praise), but after seeing someone else go through the same thing, I trashed, then reloaded the app and now all is as it should be. This app deserves five stars as long as it doesn't leave its customers hanging thinking it just went kaputsky--all they had to do was to send out an Apple Store upgrade and this app would have been reviewed as a five-star app from beginning to end.
Handy looking up words I don't know
One of the best cantonese apps I could find. I grew up speaking cantonese, but as i got older I lost a lot of my ability to understand it. Some the pronounciation could use work. One suggestion is the measure words. I've always had a hard time learning the measure words that go along with nouns, so it would be very useful if they were included in the detailed page.
- Sing Fu Chan
- 80.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sing Fu Chan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.