Canva: Design, Photo & Video 4+
Graphic Design + Logo Maker
- Offers In-App Purchases
Everything you love about Canva and more is now available in a beautiful Mac desktop app. Set yourself free from browser tab overload. With the Canva for Desktop you now have a distraction free space to focus on your designs, keep all your work organized and collaborate effortlessly with your team. Try it today.
WHY USE CANVA FOR DESKTOP?
Save your browser for browsing and get yourself focused with a dedicated Canva desktop app. Check out these productivity boosting features;
• No more browser tab overload, no searching for the Canva tab, no more distractions.
• Easily launch the app from the Dock or Launchpad.
• Need to do something else? Just minimize the app and come back where you left off.
• Smart tabs - organize your designs or start a new one with our clever tab system
• Receive notifications through the Mac OS Notification Center.
USE CANVA FOR WORK
Join Fortune 500 companies who have bolstered their productivity and collaboration across their teams.
• Workplace Templates allow you to stay on brand. From business plans, to pitch decks, training manuals, and status trackers, anyone can create a polished presentation.
• Talking Presentations empowers remote-friendly presentations. Now teams can record a presenter video that accompanies each slide and helps land every point, every time.
• Charts and Infographics simplify data storytelling. Visualize complex information with beautifully crafted infographics and animated charts; live data integrations coming soon
• Collaborate with ease - Work together live in the same design.
USE CANVA FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
• Instagram Story Editor, and Story highlights maker
• Create Facebook Posts & Facebook Covers
• Design Twitter banners, Youtube thumbnails all stream like a master with all stunning Twitch Kits.
• Make cards, invitations, photo collages and even use Canva as a poster creator for any social media use
• Create, Schedule and Publish directly to Instagram with Canva Pro.
EDIT VIDEOS AND PHOTOS WITH CANVA
• Canva’s inbuilt photo and video maker gives you the power more sophisticated programs but is extremely easy to use
• Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, for the perfect look
• Auto Focus for background blur & sharpen photo subject on your photos
• Apply your style with aesthetic filters & effects (Retro, Pixelate, Liquify, etc.)
• Add text to photos and videos
• Wow your audience with professional video transitions plus add music and sound effects
UPGRADE TO CANVA PRO
Save time, simplify workflow, and stay on brand with this subscription!
• Unlimited access to millions of high-quality photos, icons, and illustrations with Images Pro.
• One click is all it takes to resize your graphics with Magic Resize. Need to post your image to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? Select your desired image types and we’ll do the work for you, instantly.
• Save your brand's colours, logos and fonts and create on-brand designs.
• Remove backgrounds with just one-click with Canva’s Background Remover.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription.
Your most-requested features are currently being built and tested! In the meantime, we want you to have a better design experience each week — so here’s an update full of fresh fixes and improvements.
Need help? Let us know at https://www.canva.com/help/
Keep on creating!
Ratings and Reviews
Before Canva came along, you had to invest in some pretty serious software (and have some pretty serious skills) to create even simple graphics. But with tens of thousands of templates and nearly unlimited ways to customize them, Canva has democratized design. With this easy-to-use app, you can master logos, posters, and invitations in minutes, not months.
These reviews are lies
Honestly Canva is one of the most spectacular web design platforms I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I’ve NEVER experienced all these “crashes” that everyone is talking about and honestly they sound like unwarranted complaints. The fact that people are rating their reviews five stars just to get your attention and then state that Canva is a one star app should show you how deceitful some of these “reviewers” are..... Anyway, unlimited assets with a pro subscription, background remover, gif creator, SVG capabilities so you can upload your own icons and change colors, folders to organize your projects and so much more. I manage two business accounts and I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing Canva has been over the past two years with both accounts. I use one frequently for my proposals and cover letters, legal documents, etc and the other account for social media graphics and portfolio projects.
Never had problems with download or upload speeds and I have uploaded countless amounts of assets over time. You can even organize your assets into folders that you can access while editing.
Never had projects magically erase themselves from my designs
If you do not have a graphic design background and need graphics in a pinch- this is the app for you. If you are your own marketing team- this is the app for you. If you love using inspiration/templates for graphic projects- this app is for you.
Canva... the app we all want to love
Let’s start with the good. It’s 2018 and nobody makes a (sort of) desktop publishing app for iOS except Canva. So kudos for taking this project on. That said, the app is so painstakingly frustrating, I’m kind of amazed I still use it. It crashes all the time, weird changes are made when I go to save (wasting precious time), and lots of other very quirky things. Example. When working with text, in order to exit edit text mode, one has to click done. That alone takes forever, but after hitting done no matter what page I’m on in a document, the app leaps forward to the last page. Another example. Try renaming a file. It crashes every single time. Try renaming it again. This time it works. Every single time. The list goes on and on, and things load oh so slowly. So long story short. This app isn’t ready for the field. It’s hardly even beta worthy. But we all still use it. Why? Because there’s nothing else out there for iOS. The moral of the story is that we need other developers to begin working on publishing apps so that we not only have a choice, but so that Canva has some competition. The developers respond quickly, roll out updates, and make promises, but bottom line is the app still remains broken. Honestly, it’s such a chore to use. There is nothing enjoyable about the app and all I hear out there is that when we go to work on a project.... we just pray we can make it through. Upward and onward.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We appreciate that you let us know what you think of the app. We will forward this to the Product team for future consideration. We are continuously working to make the app better and improve your design experience so if you have feature requests or suggestions, please feel free to let us know. ^JC
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Canva Pty Ltd
- 167.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Canva
- In-App Purchases
- Canva Pro - Monthly $12.99
- Canva Credit $1.99
- Canva Pro - Yearly $119.99
- Canva Credit 2 Pack $2.99
- Canva Credit 5 Pack $5.99
- Canva Credit 3 Pack $3.99
- Canva Credit 10 Pack $10.99
- Canva Credit 20 Pack $21.99
- Canva可画高级版 - 按月付费 $3.99
- Social Media Marketing Pack $0.99