Have you ever started dating someone and wondered if you’re going in the same direction?
Do they want kids?
How are they handling the pandemic?
Would they be open to an open relationship with you?
CanWe helps you figure it out.
Using in-person double-blind quiz and answer games, we take the heaviness out of the important conversations you need to have to get on the same page.
CanWe *isn’t* a dating app - it’s a quiz app you use with someone you've already met or matched with on a different app.
First, see if you’re on the same page with what you want the relationship to be:
...be in a serious relationship?
Next, explore conversations within those relationships to see where you see eye to eye on things:
Are they a big spender, or is saving a priority?
If things work out, are they open to moving in together?
When are they comfortable with getting physical?
CanWe helps you discover where you align, so you can get clear about what’s important to you before you decide to spend more time together.
Here’s how it works:
1) Download and set up your private CanWe account. Don’t worry — your information is 100% anonymous and secure.
2) Choose the relationship type(s) you’d like to explore, and start answering the questions while you’re alone in a pressure-free zone.
3) Once you’ve completed some quizzes, share the app with your partner, and ask them to answer the questions too.
4) The next time you hang out in person, connect your phones via Bluetooth to see where you align on things. Start with only seeing where you agree, and then (if you both want to), reveal where you don’t agree next.
5) CanWe walks you both through each question to show where you sync up, so you can get the clarity you need, without cornering someone in a debate.
Instead of wondering if you can, use CanWe to help you find the answers.
It’s time to see where you’re in sync, with CanWe.
Heads up: Parallel is now CanWe! Same app, same great stuff, but with a brand identity we felt was just more *us*, y'know?
Here's what's new:
- Parallel is now CanWe
- New app icon that's all smiles
Ratings and Reviews
Direct answers, easygoing conversations
I’m in love with this app! There are so many things that are important to me in a long term relationship, and I’m a single mom - I do NOT want to waste my time with people who just don’t want the same things as me.
This app gives me a fun way to get direct answers to the questions I like to ask early, without risking coming on too strong. Highly recommend CanWe for getting on the same page as your partner!
Parallel is a total date changer! It serves as an excellent ice breaker and gets the hard questions out of the way fast. It helps you address the non-negotiables right away so you don’t waste any additional time. It also helps you learn more about what is important to you so you know exactly what you want in a relationship. I highly recommend this app!
Beautiful Interface - Great Potential
This app seems to be in an early stage, but I can see it gaining lots of traction upon taking off. Unspoken social contracts at the press of a button... Incredibly useful in these uncertain times.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Jack. We've added Something Pandemic recently so two people can quickly compare their pandemic practices with each other (safely from 6ft away). Keeping each other healthy sometimes means there's a lot of nuances to talk about. Our hope is Parallel may help that conversation flow more quickly and honestly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unveil.Social, SBC
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Unveil.Social, SBC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.