Tired of iOS auto settings on your camera?
This app gives that control back to you.
No annoying in app ads, no social media / sharing crap.
Just pure photo tool for you to be creative with your iOS camera as a photographer.
And it's free.
- adjust any camera setting while recording video or making photo
- handy fast gestures to perform photo (double tap) and video (triple tap)
- you can make photos while recording video
- record video with sound playing in background from your phone
- if you have music playing in your headphones -> video recording is not gonna stop it
- fastest ever swipe-to-select menu for camera settings
- do long exposure photos or slo-mo video by adjusting shutter speed
- easy resolution and FPS switch with format info
- use camera as meter for all camera settings while they are in - AutoMode
- tap to focus and long tap and drag to focus at point
- lock device recording orientation (landscape/portrait/auto)
- flash mode toggle
- grid toggle and quad grid
- camera timer (3x, 10x)
If you're an app developer -> project is open-sourced, so you're very much welcome to contribute. Check the Developer's Site link and let's make the app better together :)
- feature: ability to do photos without audio permissions (photo only mode) added (issue#35)
- fixed: menu bug fixed when it stays open when you leave and coming back to the app (issue#32)
- fixed: bluetooth music stops playing from a headset and plays from a phone's speaker (issue#33)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iOS 13.3.1 instant crash on start
iPhone 8 Plus, my main back camera is dead but second long range camera works. I know this because the Apple camera app lets me switch to it by pressing the "1x " onscreen to switch to "2x".
Any chance this app could be further augmented to allow users with partially broken cameras to still use it?
I ask this since right now (Feb 2nd, 2020), iOS 13.3.1, this app instantly crashes back to the app selection screen within 1 second after trying to launch it. I'm guessing the crash comes from a the camera access attempt yielding unexpected results.
Developer Response ,
hm interesting use case. I'm planning to get a new phone(with multi-cameras) next month and will definitely be looking in to this case as well! Thank you for reporting it and yes multi-camera support is definitely on the roadmap. And thank you for your patience there checking it.
Crashes over and over. Then hangs at startup.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that and for responding this late. Hope the new just released version will fix the issues you were having and I'll monitor the crashlogs to see if it pops again. I appreciate your feedback and hope you can give it another try. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.