Taking care of a loved one can be a major challenge for everyone in the family. Capella Care brings family members together to stay organized, reduce stress, and increase effectiveness for you - the caregiver. Whether you're caring for a special needs child, or a loved one with illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer's, or cancer - Capella Care is here for you.
Capella Care allows all who are involved in caregiving to come together in a single app. Together you can share important documents, questions and answers, research, and notes.
**When you subscribe, you can invite as many people to your group as necessary at no additional cost.**
• Record questions and answers with doctors. Always have them on hand
• Keep diligent notes on your loved one's health
• Have documentation for long term illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer's and cancer
• Communicate your thoughts and concerns and provide support to other caregivers in your family
• Store essential documents in the app. Never scramble to find important information again. Easy to add documents!
- Test results
- Insurance documents
- Health records
- Power of Attorney
- Bills or receipts
"When I became responsible for my mother's dementia caregiving it was overwhelming to say the least. Thankfully, I was able to use Capella Care and it made such a difference! Capella Care helped connect me and my siblings. It helped us organize everything which relieved a lot of stress. We were able to seamlessly share notes, coordinate who would be with mom at appointments, and get all of our questions asked! Most importantly, we were able to be there with Mom when she needed us most." - Cynthia W.
LONG DISTANCE CAREGIVING
• Stay connected, even at a distance
• Input questions that other caregivers can ask or answer on your behalf
• Read or listen to recorded Q&A's with doctors
• Access notes, prescriptions lists, and health documents
RESEARCH YOU CAN TRUST
• The National Institute of Health is the world's largest medical library. Health professionals around the world rely on this library for trusted, up to date information
• Relevant, readable, trusted health information
• Health topics are presented in simple language. You don't have to be a doctor or nurse to understand!
• Find information about symptoms, diagnoses, medications, procedures, and outcomes
• Get information about drugs and supplements so you can understand prescriptions and possible side effects
• The perfect resource for complicated illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer's, cancer, and more
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
"When my sister was diagnosed with dementia, my family had been keeping track of everything in an old notebook that we passed back and forth. This left too much room for error and misunderstanding. With all of the stress we were under, someone would inevitably get mad about something being left out! Capella Care helped us keep everything organized. It was so much easier with all the information we needed right on our phones. I don't know what we would have done without it!"
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Capella Care is free to download. The monthly subscription comes with a 14 day free trial. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription. Monthly subscription users are billed per month, yearly subscription users are billed the whole annual amount on the date of purchase. Cancel any time
Fixed duplicate notes bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Helping my family work together
My husband's dad has Alzheimer's and we've been trying to keep him out of a nursing home. Taking care of him ourselves has been a challenge, but thankfully my husband has a lot of family living nearby. Capella helped us all work together and get on the same page. It made communicating and taking notes so much easier. Very useful to have the health paperwork all stored in the app so whoever is going with him on doctors appointments etc has everything they need without having to call or dig around.
My dad has had dementia for some time now. Its taken a small village to care for him day to day. Coordinating who is taking him to appointments and sharing notes and updates with the whole family has been challenge. This app is a life saver. All of the family and friends are on the same page. We use the app to share doctor notes, medical docs, and to have private conversations with everyone involved about what is going on with dad.
I live further away from my mom than most of my family members. I wish I could be around to help out more but I have a very demanding job which requires me to be on the road a lot. This app has helped me stay involved and in the loop. My favorite part is that I'm able to put questions in that can then be asked by my relatives and answered by the doctor. The research capabilities are also extremely useful.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Garnet Care, LLC
- 29 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Garnet Care LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99