CapitalDNA is an app that aims to improve lives by teaching financial literacy! Financial literacy is an important cornerstone of every adult's life, no matter your profession or net worth. Yet most of the world has low levels of financial literacy. CapitalDNA strives to make financial literacy universally accessible to empower people to confidently make sound financial decisions to live their best possible lives.
The app covers a broad range of topics so that when you finish this course, you will immediately be able to make more confident financial decisions. Topics include:
* Defining basic terms
* The nature of money
* How to build a budget
* Understanding loans and debt
* How much of your income to allocate for rent or a mortgage
* Differences between savings and investments and how to incorporate both into your financial planning
* Planning for and living in retirement
* Myths of buying happiness
CapitalDNA uses an easy to follow and highly structured approach to maximize learning and retention. Furthermore, the app:
* Is based on data and research
* Uses short activities to deliver the education. Long walls of text or rote memory aren’t conducive to understanding or even finishing the material
* Allows you to stop at any point and pick up where you left off for logged in users. You can still use the app without logging in.
Redefine your relationship with money. Download CapitalDNA and start your financial literacy journey now!
Thank you for using CapitalDNA! In this version we increased some usability in the course content pages.
Ratings and Reviews
I didn’t learn about money growing up, so I’ve been teaching myself - this app is making it so easy. I feel like I’m learning money secrets. I’m able to type in numbers about my goals, costs and income - and it points out lessons that are adding up to real dollars saved (variable costs, the annual cost of my rent, ways I can maximize my paycheck - that I didn’t know about). I like how bite-sized and practical the lessons are because we’re using my real numbers and real goals and I can see the progress. It feels really like a money advisor right there, pointing out what I should look at. I recommend it to anyone with money goals and dreams.
This app is great! The content is organized and easily digestible, the tone is approachable and conversational, and I come away from each lesson feeling encouraged and more knowledgeable/confident than I was before. I know I have so much to learn and thankfully this app makes it super easy to do so. Highly recommend.
What a fantastic resource! This app is so well thought out and helps me feel much more confident in handling my finances.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoltan Kurczveil
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Zoltan Kurczveil and Robyn Im