Capluence isn't just for the stat folks or those with spreadsheets full of budgets before. If you have a wallet in your pocket (or your phone) with money in it, then Capluence is for you.
Capluence transforms how you think about your money and how you spend it.
At the core of the Capluence experience is its amazing entry system -
Name. Amount. Save. It is that simple.
Everything else is optional and most data is autofilled. Capluence even uses some Machine Learning algorithms to guess what category your payment is, based on its name.
Buying a new phone? Capluence knows it belongs to "Tech". Taking a ride to the office? Capluence knows its "Transport". Of course, all of this happens on-device.
The main theme of the Capluence experience is to focus on what matters to you and leave the rest to the app.
Here's a glimpse at some more of the experience:
• A simple Wallet screen to show your balances and recents at a glance.
• A gorgeous Summary Screen to show what matters to you without all the nerdy graphs. (But hey, we got the graphs if you need them!)
• Recurring Transactions for your Subscriptions, Bills and Income that reminds you on the day of payment or just automatically adds itself.
• A unique way to organise your Transactions with "Lists"
• Changing the way you budget or checklist with "Plans"
• A powerful Search to help you get to what you want.
And there's so much more, because it's the extras that matter-
• Spotlight searching Transactions, Lists and Plans to get to what matters even faster right from your home screen
• Context Menus and haptics throughout the app to provide a rich experience
• iCloud Sync across your Apple devices.
Your Capluence experience starts with just a single tap. No sign-in. No sign-up. It just uses your iCloud account.
Capluence is also private and secure. Nobody has access to your Capluence data, not even the developer because everything is on your iCloud account. No trackers, no analytics, no data profiling. That's the Capluence experience.
• The much requested 2 weeks frequency is now available for recurring transactions
• You can now pay dues way before the due date for all non auto-add transactions
• Capluence now has a tip jar where you can show your appreciation for all the work that has gone into this app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it says and the developer really cares about user experience. While recommending it to a friend I was so angry with myself because I only now realized I never left a rating. This app is a must have. Look no further if you’re looking to budget or just keep track of your finances. I HIGHLY recommend this app.
- Sharath Sriram
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sharath Sriram
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Huge Tip $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.