Welcome to Cappuccino—your inbox for news—available for iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
Cappuccino is a full-featured newsreader that focuses on delivering the news you want, the way you want. Check all your favorite news and blogs in one place with Cappuccino. Or create your own Press Release of news from specific sites, delivered to your email daily or even hourly! Think of it as a newsletter by and for you.
Cappuccino also has rich Push Notifications for all devices, an expanding Discovery section to find new sites to read, adding sites directly from Safari, and your news feeds all sync via your iCloud account, including the read/unread status of articles.
**Cappuccino features at a glance**
- Read all your news and blogs in one place
- Mute a site right from a notification
- Discover new sites based on what you read
- Share articles with friends, coworkers, and other apps with the iOS share sheet
- Easily add new sites from a browser with Cappuccino’s app extension
Cappuccino Premium is an auto renewable subscription:
- Create and delivers to you a daily mail with summary of a your specificified sources
- Push notifications of selected sources
- Set your Press Release to deliver at a specific time daily
- Visual Themes Selection and Dark mode
- Will unlock iOS nad Mac so need to be purchased just once
$0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://cappuccinoapp.com/termsofservice
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app. It gathers your feeds and with a clean interface it displays them clearly. However, when you scroll down several pages it is almost impossible to reach back the top. You need some way, an arrow, that will take you back to the top. While you are at it how about page navigation? A page up and a page down arrows. That way I can keep track on which page I read an article that I want to get back to.
It has potential to be great.
The UI is really nice, but you can’t read full articles, even for the sites that support Full-RSS.
fails to save RSS selections
The premium app fails to save my selections on iOS, and fails to sync across to macOS.
This would be my third time selecting sources
Also, the formatting of the push notifications I'd describe as sloppy at best. All sorts of clutter symbols show up for many of the sources.
Then the sources don't save for me.
2 stars only because the concept is fantastic and I'm looking forward to the interface updates. Pro-rating my premium subscription would be appreciated.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HurryApp LTD
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © RSS
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium $5.99
- 1 Year Premium $16.49