CaptionCall® is a revolutionary service for anyone who has trouble hearing on the phone due to hearing loss. With CaptionCall Mobile, you can make and receive captioned telephone calls from your iPad—so you can understand every word of every call. For more information visit www.captioncall.com or call 1-877-557-2227.
CaptionCall Mobile is ideal for anyone who:
• Wants a mobile solution for captioned telephone calls—for example, CaptionCall Mobile can be used during travel or when you are on-the-go.
• Needs a captioning solution at work—CaptionCall Mobile doesn’t require a special phone line or office hardware.
• Does not have a landline home phone but wants the ability to caption telephone calls.
• Wants to make captioned calls from multiple rooms in the home using one device.
• Secure captioning of your conversations
• Adjustable font size
• Saved Conversations for future review
• Captioned voicemail
• Convenient Recent Calls list and Contacts list
To qualify for CaptionCall Mobile you must either:
• Be a current CaptionCall customer
• Have a medically recognized hearing disability and provide a Professional Certification of hearing loss
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it can now use phone
I do really love the Free CaptionCall Service. I use the base unit at home with the Speaker unable to understand anything with handset to my aid. what is so fantastic is I don’t use cellphones but have CC on my mini IPad so when I go out I have a phone with me. The reason for four stars is I get so much inaudible so miss conversations.
works as advertised but
my only complaint is that theres no iPhone version of this very same app. I go out on a date, or at the gym, or any place I go when I want to carry light... the iPad is not always an ideal solution. Other than that.. If you don’t mind carrying iPad mini.. thats as close to mobility and compact as it can get. Doesn’t anybody from Caption call read reviews?? guess not.. but whatever right? Somebody will put a bounty on making one available for iPhone I swear.
I have struggled with phones for so long due to a tone loss until I just quit using phones.
This is a GODSEND, it has freed me to be able to handle so many situations that insist PHONES ONLY! Even if I go there in person.
Thank you very much .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.