Easy, private photo sharing for any life event. Groups can privately share photos with family and friends at family events, holidays, vacations, kids sports games, weddings, and all the moments in between. No more missing photos that other people take! Now you can enjoy and keep all those memories that matter, even if you didn't snap the picture.
Capturelife is great for:
- Parents with children. Whether it’s pictures of your newborn, photos snapped at birthday parties, family vacations, or kids sports events, Capturelife makes it easy to share the moments and see/keep photos that others take.
- Extended Families. A great way for family members to stay connected, even if you’re not in the same location. From children to grandparents, everyone will find Capturelife simple to use.
- Friends. Great for students, neighbours, and old friends trying to stay connected. Easily share the moments that matter without making everything public on social media.
Why Capturelife is a Better Photo Sharing Experience:
- It’s private and secure. Only people you invite to a story can see pictures you share.
- It’s simple. A gorgeous and fun design makes it easy for anyone to use.
- It’s smart. Stories can have a timeframe and location that automatically prompts you with pictures to share. It’s that easy!
- It’s for you. You have control over what pictures get shared and which pictures that are shared by others you wish to keep.
How it works:
- Create a story for any event.
- Privately invite people to join.
- Set a timeframe and location for the story and Capturelife will automatically find any photos that match and prompt you to share them in the story.
- All story members get notified when new photos are shared.
We update the Capturelife app as often as possible to make it more reliable for you.
Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us running.
Have a question? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great, fun and free storage also
Found it to be a great free resource to store all my professionally delivered photos as well as all my family vacation images. Makes it super easy to share images with everyone in the family or friends who were on the vacation.
Love the photos, frustrated with the app
I love the quality of Mpix products, but the app is anything but intuitive to use. Also, it crashes when I try uploading a photo from my phone directly into a photo book; it stretches some photos strangely in the photobook-maker; and it does not allow me to seamlessly switch albums when trying to make an accordion mini.
I have just spent over an hour trying to make a product--any product--using the app (tried 3-4 times on a photo book, and once on an accordion mini), and I have nothing to show for all that time and work.
I really love the concept of the app and the simplicity it is trying to achieve, but the app itself does not meet the same quality standards that your photo printing does.
Are these app developers just out of high school?
Pictures are great but the app itself is worse than abysmal. No options for anything, and if you chose to "Download Moments" it just tells you that it's done. So not only do you have no idea where it decided to put them, you have no idea what the file name is that the app decided to use.
There is also no way to put 2 separate "moments" together. I have pictures from the same baseball league for both my kids but I can't put them together, so I need 2 different accounts.
- CaptureLife, Inc.
- 154.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CaptureLife, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 1 Digital Photo $2.99
- Package of 2 Digital Photos $3.99
- Package of 2 Digital Photos $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.