Using too many Health Apps? Consolidate with Capzule - Single App to Track Health and Wellness of Your Family.
Stored locally on your device. Capzule PHR is the most comprehensive personal health records App. A must have for parents, family caregivers and chronic patients.
- TouchID/FaceID Enabled
- Today View Widget (My Profile, Reminders & Appointments)
- AirDrop File/Backup Share
- Drive and Dropbox Interfaced
- Keep Family Health Data Organized
- Create Summary in PDF, Email, Export & Print
- Import CSV from Mail Attachments/Other Apps
- Scan Documents Using Camera into PDF
- Create Custom Health Monitoring Templates to Track Any Chronic Condition
- Set Unlimited Medication Reminders
- Set Doctor Appointment Reminders
- Visualize Health Data in Graphical Timeline
- Upload Files Directly From Computers
- Edit Directly From A Computer Browser
- Add Files From Other Apps
- Transfer Data Between iOS Devices
- Password Protected
- Create QR Code Summary for Emergency Personnel
- Data Backup/Restore Using Email or Computer
** Features In Depth **
- Export CSV data from desktop/laptop
- Record conditions and allergies
- Store doctor appointments
- Enter medications
- Email summary and graphs
- Print or download summary from desktop/laptop
- Maintain immunization records
- Enter vitals in Metric or Standard units
- Analyze line graphs of vitals and lab results
- Keep family, social and medical history together
- Track health statistics with flowsheets and self health screening
- Enter notes, upload results and files
- Manage physician and insurance information
- Password protected
- Reset password when password is lost
- Email flowsheet data in CSV (comma separated values) format along with graphs
- Email Summary with images (graphs)
- Email Documents/attachments
- Categorize Notes, Results & Files
** Auto-renewable In-App Subscriptions
- 1. Monthly Ad-Free ($1.49)
- 2. Yearly Ad-Free ($11.99)
- enhancements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Timeline view improvement
I have just completed transitioning all my records from the MyMedical app (which I’ve been using for years, but is no longer supported) to Capzule. The good news is that I was able to Import the majority of the data and manually enter data that couldn’t be imported. It took about 30 hours over a couple weeks to get myself setup. Now that I’m more comfortable with the app, I’m hoping the transition for my family will go faster.
I really like the timeline view, but it would be great if there was a way to go from an individual entry to the full detail record. Right now, a double click just pulls up form/date reference…. Not the underlying information. This forces one to leave the timeline and go to individual forms. It would also be good to have a search function available from there.
Previous version was great
Read the reviews carefully. The early version was great. I told all my relatives to use the app. The current version 2.0.10 is a major disappointment. Functions that used to work do not work now. In version 1.x I entered data on my linked Windows PC to update Capzule on my iPhone. The current version links but I cannot transfer data to my iPhone. I have tried for 5 hours too transfer data from one iPhone to another iPhone. The instructions for Share Data do not match the screens of Version 2.0.10. I could not get Merge/Copy between the iPhones to work. I thought that I could backup to Google drive and then Restore. Google warns that “Google hasn’t verified this app. Until the developer verifies this app with Google you shouldn’t use it.” Summary: it is now difficult to enter data, you must renter the same data into each device, the instructions do not help, and you cannot contact the developer. The original design was good. Unfortunately, the developer has not been able to continue developing this app.
The best currently available
I’ve been through three different medical apps in the last 10 years. This one has promised to be my very favorite of all of them. While it could use a little more structure in some of the forms in my opinion, it does Thing that you need out of these medical apps. That is, it allows you to track multiple issues for multiple people along with your drugs and keep it in one place where you can print it out easily and hand it to a physician or emergency personnel. I strongly advise all individuals to download this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Webahn, Inc.
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Webahn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Ad-Free $1.49
- Yearly Ad-Free $11.99