How often do you miss service of your car?
Save time, money and your life with this app that helps keep track of the auto maintenance of all you cars.
App good for personal or business use, cars, buses, trucks, and more...
Example maintenance that you forget for keeping improper logs of your service:
* Oil changes: Usually every 3,000 miles
* Belts: check With every oil change
* Timing belts (where applicable): Usually every 60,000 miles, or 90,000 miles
* Brakes: Front brakes usually last 20,000-30,000 miles, rear brakes usually 60,000 miles varies depending on driving habits and conditions
* Transmission services: Usually every 60,000
* Coolant services: Usually every 2 years, some coolant types are good for 5 years
* Tires: Vary widely
* Hoses: Check with every oil change, rot from the inside out
* Spark plugs: Usually every 30,000, some every 60,000, some every 90,000
* Spark plug wires: Usually every 60,000 miles or when they go bad
* Distributor cap and rotor: Cars that have them usually every 60,000 miles
* Air filter: Should be checked with every oil change
* Check your owners manual for a complete list and recommended intervals for your vehicle
* And much more...
Universal App designed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Get your download today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice but lacks key components!
Reminders can only be set for a maximum of six months very inconvenient, when many items can go well beyond three years. It appears logs only able to be tracked by months not by miles again very inconvenient. On the plus side; items are extremely easy for input to include custom names and custom maintenance. Plus they have fields for service provider information to be included. These are great additions that many others do not have. Unfortunately I had to delete the program due to the inability to track by miles get that fixed and this will become a five-star app!
service by dates only not mileage.
way too small fonts, only DELETE ITEM is in huge letters. -a suggestion?
No help or manual. not even a sample car with all the fields filled is included already.
It's unclear, if a field has some more info to add, if you tap it, missing an > or such. so you have to tap everthing to find out.
standard maintanance is "paint" not even wash or such-odd.
Some loops are broken (a field leads to another field page, but not back...)
At least this app reminded me after a month about my test maintainance, so it works.
Does not track, but helps you tracking by keeping your log.
ok start, but probably too early on the market. has potential.
No app support, only links to more of his apps - dumb. why would I try another app?
Absolutely terrible. Spelling errors, hard to navigate, can't track mileage, and intuitive. Hope this was just practice for someone starting out in the development world.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.