Drive, repair, paint, tune, sell cars. Realistic car mechanic simulation game
Become the best car mechanic in your private Auto Body Shop!
Do you play car tuning, fixing, builder, drifting games? Do you like cars? Do you like simulators? Are you interested in auto mechanics? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems? Interested in automotive engines and how they work? If you answered ”YES”, you are in the right place. Car Mechanic Simulator 21 is the right game for you.
Find iconic cars in old barns or through orders. Repair the engine, brakes, exhaust, gearbox, and suspension. Test the car on a track. Remove dirt and rust, put on filler, and repaint the car.
Sell restored cars and become the ultimate mechanic! Pimp the cars.
- Supported languages: English, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, Portugues, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic
- Different interesting orders
- Disassembly and assembly of car parts. Remove broken parts and replace them with new ones.
- Realistic car parts (ABS module, brake caliper, drum wheel cylinder, air filter, belt tensioner, cam gear, and much more)
- Test your cars on the track to find the damaged parts.
- NEW game mode: Repair orders. From now on, there are 3 customer repair jobs waiting for you every day. You have 24 hours to test the car on the test track and check out what requires fixing. Complete the repair job in that time and there will be a reward waiting for you.
- Now you can test every car by riding it on the test track. The driving model takes into account various types of deterioration of the car.
- 45 new cars waiting to be repaired: Haltbar Swing, Onyx 428, Miraco Chicara, Deaton Immersa, Darter Razor, Miraco Togo, Burneu Y14, Motor B88, Maxim Sphera, Elenos Phoenix, Onyx G-200, Mototare Voyage, Onyx Agra, Calette Aceros, Calette Santiago, Calette Marina, Darter 4x4, Calette Upcarry, Super Onyx, Power H, Nano S-140, Elanos Tuan, Vagner 712, Onyx Electra, Onyx Roadtamer, Exuss Prince, Ursa Veteris, Ursa MX, Rino M, Rino S, Sakura Ventus, Onyx Arbor, Royal MX, Onyx Eval, Mayen Fam, Onyx Magna, Ribssan Cirok, Katagiri X20, Sakura YR, Emixia Z, Miraci X-S, Oxyxen, Katagiri Aiomx, Super Celer, Arinusz GT
- New cards to unlock
- Premium store with extra content
- New achievements to unlock
If you are looking for a great car tuning, restoration game that is bound to make your time pleasant and kill boredom, download Car Mechanic Simulator 21.
Fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
New update but not really
Okay, I like the game. But after playing it for quite some time now, it becomes boring. What’s the point? What are the goals? I think it would be better if instead of buying “barns” you have customers pull into a shop and they give you a discription of what they think is wrongs squeaky brakes? Stalling? And then you find the problem and fix it for money. Then when you have enough money, you buy cars from the barn for yourself to collect. But seriously, how often does someone need the crossmember replaced? Or the entire engine block? I don’t design games so I still appreciate what the game is, but it could be so much better. Anyone have any suggestions for a game more like what I’m describing? Also, it would be way better if you have more choice in rims, ground effects, pin stripes and graphics. Just my two cents. I’m bored with the game.
Needs much more
The game starts out great. Love the expanded view of all the parts, but after that, there’s not a whole lot there for substance. You buy a car, bondo the rust spots and paint it, then fix and sell it. Wash, rinse, repeat. More elements that made the PC version so great could be implemented, I think. Like earning skill points to increase your ability, being able to upgrade your garage, having a story mode where you diagnose and fix other people’s cars, being able to change rims and tires, HAVING ALL OF YOUR TOOLS FROM THE BEGINNING. One of the biggest issues I have is that you have to buy different levels of tools to repair more of the vehicles. However, there comes a point in the game where you have level 4 tools, but all of a sudden you’re able to buy cars requiring level 5 tools and it doesn’t tell you that until after you’ve bought the car and you find out that you can’t repair the whole thing because you don’t have the required tools. Thus, you can’t sell the car for nearly as much and it really becomes a grind. Instead of making 6-10k off a car sale, now you only make 2k and you still have to earn 250k to afford level 5 tools. Come on guys, you can do better than this. I understand that there are limits when porting to mobile, but there is A LOT of room for improvement on this one. I hope the developers read these reviews and take them to heart. This game has a lot of potential.
This game is getting better but…
The amount of ads is insane I go in to the parts shop and boom an add but when I had 50 gold I bought the parts through the parts list and stripped the car. After that the parts weren’t their just the old broken ones and I know I payed for the parts because I have 13 gold left. It’s fun to play and I would recommend getting It, but if you don’t want adds and your willing to spend $7 then you should be fine. But the free to play people well, yeah we just have to deal with the adds. My biggest problem is that you developers made the PC/Console version so good and it’s not as fun as pc. I would like if their was at least a junkyard like Xbox or pc. If you can add so you can put parts on the car that would be cool to. Anyways the game is good and fun just have to deal with the issues. 👍👍👍
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments. As the game is distributed in "free to play" mode, advertising is the only possible way to monetize our work and to finance future productions. We hope the gameplay will make up for these inconveniences! If the amount of advertisements is unbearable, we encourage buying a “starter pack” that removes all "interrupting" ads.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Melody S.A.
- 499.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Digital Melody Games / Digital Melody S.A.
- In-App Purchases
- Vip Bundle $8.99
- SMALL PACK $1.99
- MEDIUM PACK $3.99
- BIG PACK $6.99
- Vip Bundle Promo $6.99
- KING PACK $16.99
- XXL PACK $24.99
- Parking Master $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.