Fixes several crashes on iOS 7.1 and updating the UI for iOS7 and iPhone 5/5s/5c.
Ratings and Reviews
Bare bones app to track fuel and repairs for vehicle
I use this app everyday to track the fuel I use in my vehicle and also to keep track of the repairs. I only use this app because I can't find a better one to do these tasks. The app is no frills and really could use some pretty important improvements such as:
1. Need to be able to sort the repairs and fuel by date! It stupidly sorts by date input and no way to change this.
2. Need a way to import PDF backups of receipts and/or invoices from fuel and repairs to your vehicle. This for me is a huge drawback because what good is keeping track of repairs if you don't have your service tickets backed up too?
3. No way to store info in cloud, everything is local.
4. If you miss or forget to log a fuel fill up, the app isn't smart enough to recognize this and the avg miles per gallon get all out of whack. You can't go in and correct this because the app uses current mileage to track. So once you miss one, you're out of luck.
5. Need more default repair/maintenance categories.
But like I said, I use it everyday. But it's lacking and needs to add some features.
I have used this app for years to manage five family cars.
This has shown me when maintenance is required and helped me to avoid needless services.
The user interface is intuitive. It may be considered dated to some but it is easy to use.
Compare with other apps it is much cleaner.
Unfortunately it doesn’t automatically update like several others but it is easy to use.
I have switched once from iPhone 5 to 7 and I don’t remember having to re-enter all my data. Maybe I did, but I don’t recall that.
It high to screwed the pooch. One car the service due turned out I was 1,000,000 one million miles overdue on all services.
I couldn’t figure it out.
Explored several other apps and grew weary of the poor layouts and pain to enter activity.
Thankfully I saw wear I could edit the ending reading. I accidentally entered a huge mileage reading prior. I edited the fill up which caused the issue and I am back up.
I emailed a trucks record to myself and provided that as background service information to the man I sold the truck to. He loved the real-time summation provided by the report.
It is a shame no other updates. But this works and is hassle free.
Until I find something as easy to use, I am sticking with this app.
Best Car Maintenance app
Allows user to keep a log of repairs for multiple vehicles. Keeps a gas log for tracking MPG used. You can also track preventive maintenance items such as oil changes and tire rotations by mileage or date due. This app will alert you when an item is due for maintenance by giving a red light on the item that needs maintenance. Would rate this 5 stars if you could have the option to backup or restore the data to/from a file or cloud service. As it stands, if you get a new phone, you have to type everything all over again. It also asks for you to enter a price paid for gas on the gas log, but this data is never displayed anywhere. Overall great app, but could be perfect if you could backup your data or sync it with another family members iPhone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.