Carbly is a world-class vehicle appraisal tool - We have partnered with Black Book®, Manheim Market Report, Kelley Blue Book®, CARFAX™, AutoCheck and J.D. Power Values (formerly NADA Official Used Car Guide®) to bring you fast and accurate vehicle appraisals. Carbly has all the data that you need to avoid costly errors while maximizing profit on every transaction.
** Carbly is for automotive professionals only and a state-issued dealer license is required to use the app. **
Never manually enter a VIN again! Carbly's scanner reads VIN text numbers or barcodes quickly and accurately.
Just scan a VIN and Carbly shows you full wholesale and retail market data for the car or truck as well as local competitor inventory pricing.
Browse and monitor upcoming dealer auctions to find the right vehicles for your lot, at the right price. Carbly has auction runlists from Manheim and EDGE Pipeline. See accurate market pricing data on the auction listings.
Carbly for Teams allows everyone on the same account to share vehicles, collaborate with notes and photos, and stay in the loop on dealership activity.
* Vehicle summaries flag important attributes such as poor profit spreads, high mileage outliers, condition warnings and much more
* Market Days Supply (or time on lot) shows you how long a vehicle will likely take to sell
* Successfully navigate market fluctuations with historical transaction data and future price forecasts
* Real Retail shows actual transaction comps so you know what customers are really paying and the profits dealers are making
* Live Local Market shows you similar nearby vehicles for sale, average prices and days on lot, as well as detailed individual comps
* Free CARFAX™ or AutoCheck vehicle history report integration (requires a CARFAX™ or AutoCheck account)
* View prices across multiple vehicle conditions and regions
* Arrange guide books and reports in the order that works best for your needs, organize and search cars, add unlimited custom folders
* Upload unlimited vehicle photos and add notes so you don't forget important details
Carbly is for automotive professionals only and a state-issued dealer license is required to use the app.
* Added a Target Bid Price to all vehicles. Research before a sale and capture your target bid for each vehicle on your watchlist.
* Your Watchlist is now grouped by sale and lane, more efficiently find each vehicle during a sale.
* New view that shows all vehicles at a sale in a single list, no more clicking back and forth in and out of each lane.
Ratings and Reviews
I used Autoniq for years before I tried Carbly. I had them both for a few months to compare, and it’s not even close. Autoniq’s interface is slow, confusing and just plain ugly. Carbly has more features, costs less and is way, way easier to use. I do auction research ahead of time and have all of my watchlist vehicles ready to go at the auction. Importantly, the pricing is more accurate and the books load faster. I obviously cancelled my autoniq account, and have only been using Carbly for over a year now. Couldn’t live without it.
Oh, if you have a question or want a new feature, just call them. Seriously. Whenever I’d call autoniq, I was speaking to just some support person. The Carbly guy I talked to knows the industry and even gave some valuable advice on a car I didn’t know much about (early 2000s BMW)
This app saved my bacon during Covid. With market prices moving around so much, it was pretty hard to follow what was going on. Carbly app to the rescue. I bought as much inventory as I could and got the right prices on everything. Love that it automatically specifies add deducts, way faster than other apps. Literally seconds to get a market price on a vehicle.
Use for auctions and trades
I’m a small dealer and I’ve always struggled to justify the cost of VIN scanners in the past so I just used whatever was free but that didn’t really give me the right data. This is exactly what I needed. I’ve noticed lots of other guys in the lanes are on Carbly too. If you can afford CARFAX you can even link that without paying more.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ambient Automotive, Inc
- 70.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ambient Automotive, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.