Carbly is a world-class vehicle appraisal tool - We have partnered with Black Book®, Manheim Market Report, Kelley Blue Book®, J.D. Power, CARFAX™ and NADA Official Used Car Guide® to bring you fast and accurate vehicle appraisals. Carbly has all the data that you need to avoid costly errors while maximizing profit on every transaction.
Never manually enter a VIN again! Carbly's scanner reads VIN text numbers or barcodes quickly and accurately.
Just scan a VIN and Carbly shows you full wholesale and retail market data for the car or truck as well as local competitor inventory pricing.
Browse and monitor upcoming dealer auctions to find the right vehicles for your lot, for the right price.
* Vehicle summaries flag important attributes such as poor profit spreads, high mileage outliers, condition warnings and much more
* Market Days Supply (or time on lot) shows you how long a vehicle will likely take to sell
* Examine past price histories and future price forecasts
* Real Retail shows actual transaction comps so you know what people are really paying and the profits dealers are making
* Live Local Market shows you similar nearby vehicles for sale, average prices and days on lot, as well as detailed individual comps
* Free CARFAX™ vehicle history report integration (requires a CARFAX™ account)
* View prices across multiple vehicle conditions and regions
* Arrange guide books and reports in the order that works best for your needs and organize vehicles with search and unlimited custom folders
Carbly is for automotive sales professionals only and a state-issued dealer license is required to use the app.
* Support for subscriptions to guide books that are limited to 25 appraisals per month. Launch partners include the NADA Official Used Car Guide®, Kelley Blue Book®, and the Manheim Market Report
* Added easy access to manually enter a VIN from the scanning screen
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy to use
Great app. I haven’t had to type a VIN since I started using it. I just point my phone at my computer screen and it finds a VIN number, looks up vehicle details and shows all of the market pricing and vehicle history. If you’re a car dealer, I definitely recommend signing up for this service immediatly.
Text recognition is great!
Saw that they have text recognition for VIN numbers but wasn’t sure how well it would work. Whoa, was I surprised! I pointed the camera at a contract I had on my desk and it immediately found the VIN and pulled up full details of the vehicle. To an old guy like me, that is just magic! Amazing app.
The best option for car dealers
Found this searching for autoniq so did the free trial. I’m glad I did. This is like the modern version of autoniq but better in every way. Easier to use, has better market data, has VIN text recognition and is cheaper. No brainer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.