This Free and Immersive Virtual Reality (IVR) solution developed by MYPAD3D for Omega Custom Homes invites you to step inside this virtual home that will be built on a beautiful 5 acre lot near the town of Buckley, WA.
Immerse yourself in this lovely property with the use of your smartphone or iPad. Use your device to virtually tour and even interact with the home by choosing from the customizable interior options including; hardware, wall colors, cabinets, countertops, flooring, lighting, and much more. Let virtual reality guide you in making informed design decisions, thus avoiding unnecessary delays and costly change orders.
HOW TO USE
You can tour Carbon River Lot 5 with the use of most smartphones or iPhone in full screen gyroscope mode, whereby you use your device as a portal to this new world. Alternatively, for a truly immersive experience, use your phone with a VR headset such as Google Cardboard, Homido, VR Box or similar.
There are 3 movement options:
1) STANDARD: Control your view by dragging anywhere on the screen, and use your left thumb on the square to move in the forward facing direction. To turn around, simply keep dragging.
2) GYROSCOPE: Uses the accelerometer in your phone to track your phone viewing angle and position. Lightly jog your phone to imitate walking and you will travel in that direction. Turn your body and phone to a different direction to see and jog to move.
3) GOOGLE VR: Place your phone in a VR headset and control your movement by looking in any direction. Lightly bob your head (to imitate the movement of walking - or if in a big open space you can even physically walk – yet be careful!) and you will travel in that forward direction.
PS in gyroscope or VR mode, you can jump by physically jumping or giving your phone a big sudden jolt.
For more about this property? Contact Joe Maxwell with Omega Custom Homes at email@example.com
Interested in seeing how we can bring your dream home into reality? Contact MYPAD3D for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURES · Intuitive movement · EXPLORE the home’s interior and exterior. Note the lovely views of the Mt. Rainier Valley.
MYPAD3D develops Interactive Virtual Reality solutions that provide businesses and consumers with experiences to help guide more informed decisions. MYPAD3D works with numerous industries and uses proprietary technology to produce high-end photo realistic interactive solutions that are delivered through the channels that consumers need; including mobile, online, downloadable and VR headsets. MYPAD3D solutions enrich the customer experience, expedite sales, and make businesses more profitable. Headquartered in Seattle, MyPad3D can operate throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.MYPAD3D.com or email MoreInfo@MyPad3D.com.
ABOUT Virtual Reality
Whether you have a Google Cardboard / GoogleVR, Oculus, VIVE, Homido, or any other Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality headset, our solutions will be of interest. Please note that these solutions don’t currently work on Meta or Microsoft HaloLens.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• iOS 10 compatibility
• Performance improvements
• Fixed art bug
• New name and description
Ratings and Reviews
This was entertaining! I love how you can physically walk around the house
Better than drawings
I like how VR can transport you into a house as if you are really inside.
The developer, MyPad3D, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MyPad3D LLC
- 192.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 MyPad3D Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.