Use the Card Control app by Ascend to easily manage all of your AFCU debit and credit cards and more. If you think you’ve misplaced your card or potentially had it stolen then you can take swift action right on your phone.
• With a simple touch in the Card Control by Ascend app you can turn your card on and off. If your card is turned off, all transactions will be declined until the card is turned on again.
• Set location-based controls that restrict transactions to merchants in proximity to your phone, to a particular region or internationally.
• Set transaction limits based on the type of merchant (e.g., gas, groceries, travel).
• Enable spending limits for other card users including children right in the Card Control by Ascend app.
• Set up alert notifications for when your card is used and the transaction exceeds your settings or when a transaction is declined.
• Use Card Control by Ascend along with the Ascend online banking app to keep tabs on all of your finances.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. This pertains to the use of the Location Match feature.
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t work
As usual, ascend is having technical difficulties. Keeps telling me my card details don’t match; which is false.
- Ascend Federal Credit Union
- 137.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Ascend Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.