Use the Card Control app by Ascend to easily manage all of your AFCU debit and credit cards and more. If you think you’ve misplaced your card or potentially had it stolen then you can take swift action right on your phone.
• With a simple touch in the Card Control by Ascend app you can turn your card on and off. If your card is turned off, all transactions will be declined until the card is turned on again.
• Set transaction limits based on the type of merchant (e.g., gas, groceries, travel).
• Enable spending limits for other card users including children right in the Card Control by Ascend app.
• Set up alert notifications for when your card is used and the transaction exceeds your settings or when a transaction is declined.
• Use Card Control by Ascend along with the Ascend online banking app to keep tabs on all of your finances.
We are always making changes and improvements to this app. Make sure to update to the latest version. Here are our latest changes:
• User experience updates, compliance enhancements and defect fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After reading details about the update
It states that the normal app will be available for use on Tuesday the 18th this app did not replace the previous app. I know when you click on it it says it’s no longer supported but based off the information online we should not be trying to use to regular mobile app until updates are complete. This app already existed prior to the system update
Unable to View Accounts
The very point of using mobile banking is that capability of being able to view one’s own account information. This change has made it literally impossible to do this. This is the kind of thing that makes people close their accounts. The app was not only the most convenient way for me to view what was in my account, but it was virtually the only way I could for the longest time. I can’t even look to see if my taxes came in today. This is a travesty that needs desperately to be corrected. This app should be completely different and distinct app next to the banking app. This app should not force the other to close as it is a security feature, not a way to view our PERSONAL ACCOUNTS. This needs fixed ASAP!!!
Worst thing ever
This “upgrade” shutdown Ascend is going through and forcing their customers to download a new app that has no purpose other than to lock your card is infuriating. This app is not an upgrade and it’s highly inconvenient where I cannot even view my own account. I, like many others, have bills to pay and cannot manage it due to the shutdown. I have been banking with this company for 14 years and this is going to cause me to switch to another bank — I’d rather not, but will. All of this makes me wonder if there was a breach in the system and that’s why they did this without sending a notification to their customers. Please, do your part Ascend and fix this mess.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ascend Federal Credit Union
- 138.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Bosnian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ascend Federal Credit Union
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.