Card Counter is an exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques. You'll have fun and become an expert without having to enroll at MIT.
Card Counter is an exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques. You love Blackjack and know what to do in every hand. But now you want more! Maybe you saw the movie "21", read the book "Bringing Down the House", or just heard about card counting. Card Counter will teach you everything you need to know without having to enroll at MIT.
* Fun and exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques.
* Study guide for learning the system of counting
* Card tutorial to demonstrate card counting
* Multiple practice modes for fine tuning your skills
* Learn the popular Hi-Lo strategy and upgrade to the full version for more!
* High scores for tracking your progress with world wide rankings with Game Center leaderboards and achievements
* Universal iPhone and iPad app game with beautiful Retina HD graphics.
* Voice over by Oscar Santana from Big O & Dukes and Mike O'Meara show
* Upgrade Card Counter to get access additional game modes and counting systems plus no advertising.
* Tap the upgrade button to download the full version of Card Counter which supports card counting systems: Hi-Opt I, Hi-Opt II, KO, Omega II, Silver Fox, Zen Count, and ability to add your own by specifying the card count values and starting count.
* Hard and Expert game modes
* No ads
Learn everything you need to know on a plane to Las Vegas, a car ride to Atlantic City, or in the comforts of your own home.
Study. Practice. Win.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Card Counter is a video game based on the techniques of card counting. Never play Card Counter or use any electronic device while playing at casino tables.
- Various updates to support latest iOS and library updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but moves too fast
I wanted to get a card counting app to be able to learn something new in my spare time. This one is good, but it's not exactly what I was looking for. The fact that they show the count at the bottom is good at the beginning, but I wish you could toggle it off for the easier levels when the cards are dealt slower.
Also, the jump from the easy level to medium is too fast, I can't keep up with medium. Wish there was a level where you could just swipe cards at your own pace.
But other than that, it's good for passing the time when I want to get my mind thinking
Bad idea for advertising
The app was ok but kept trying to get me to play a game about shooting people. With all the shooting in today’s society, it a shame people are creat, then pushing, apps promoting gun violence.
Great for practicing
Effective practice tool for free! What more could you want?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 TMSOFT LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.