◆ Special discount on “Pro Features” for 2022!
◆ "App of The Day" in over 100 countries.
◆ Over 1.5 million App Store downloads.
◆ App Store recommendation "Best New App".
"Card Diary" has the concept of "putting a day on a card".
One line of text or one picture is fine. "Card Diary" makes your day meaningful and special. Record your day easily and beautifully.
Love, happiness, joy, sad or angry... You can write all your emotions and memories on the card.
◆ Features ◆
- Decorate your cards. (Photo/Color)
- Write multiple diaries per day.
- Calendar view provided.
- Photos and videos.
- Weather and emotions.
- Locations and tags.
- Automatic backup. (iCloud)
- Multi-device synchronization. (iCloud)
- Manual backup and restore.
- App lock. (Password, Touch ID, Face ID)
- File export: TXT and PDF (print).
- Various fonts.
- Various font styles. (bold, align, color, etc.)
- Timestamps and dividers.
- Optimized UI for iPhone and iPad.
- Dark mode.
Regular updates. Bugs have been fixed and optimized.
Ratings and Reviews
Insanely good and simple journal app
This journal app is perfect for people who like to keep things simple. But if you want a more complex system, this journal still offers that as you can add tags (premium) and locations and such. The time stamp button is very appreciated. The use is very easy to understand. I like being able to search through my journals based on tags or words. This journal is truly what it is: a journal. It doesn’t really keep track or give you in depth data on your mood, so if you want a sort of mood tracker, I would suggest something different. I’ve tried at least 11 different journal apps, and paying for this one was worth my money. Anyway, back to the mood tracking, it does show you how many times you input a certain weather or emotion from all of the journals accumulated together. One suggestion I do have is that I wish we were able to tap on the emotion and see which journals correlated to that emotion. Other than that, I’ve had a pretty satisfactory experience with the journal! The layout is very aesthetic, too.
Clean, minimalistic, and functional!
Just wow. I don't usually write app reviews but Card Diary has left me speechless. The free version does everything you'd want including full iCloud sync and certain customizations all with a clean, beautiful, and minimal interface. I did, however, pay full price to support the developers and get a little more customization in my entries. I'm very excited to see the potential of what this app with become, and for other functionality in the works such as Location tagging and font style!
I do wish there were some additional functionality that I hope is in progress! I'd love to see:
1. Web app so I can write longer texts.
2. Swipe on entry to edit text and pics.
3. Tags to organize posts.
4. Dropbox/Google Drive sync.
5. Better search bar. I searched "Tes", but my entry was "Test" and it didn't show up.
6. Different text size in the same entry. Right now, everything is the same size.
Please keep developing this app! I'd love to support in other ways if possible :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks you so much for the feedback. Yay, I think the good thing for Card Diary is you can use free version for most of things that you need. Like full iCloud sync function ^ ^.
For your advices, We're planing Web app in this year, but may a bit later. Tags function is coming on next month! Will provide a better search bar! thanks for let me know that. And text size may can customize in the future as well.
We may delay Dropbox or Google Drive Sync for now, as we currently have many plans already. Hope you will understand.
I think this app may be one of the most underrated diary apps out there.
- It’s very simple and easy to use.
- Has quality features with out being chunky or over packed.
- Good UI
- Decently Good organization.
- Local storage using your iCloud
- It’s not trying to get me to use it in a certain way. It’s a fairly open platform which makes it useful in a lot of different contexts. It can be what you want it to be.
- It also seems as though the developer really cares about this product.
A note to the developer- Stay true to the vision of what you are creating and don’t get too overwhelmed with feature chasing. If you become like everyone else then you might get lost in the shuffle of everyone else. You have a really great product. Focus on refining the elements you already have such as pictures (resizing, reloading, options for display of pics...etc...). Give yourself a pat on the back. Really enjoying your product.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your recognition and support. We are very happy and will continue to work hard~have a good day！！O(∩_∩)O
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dreamkit Co., Ltd.
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Dreamkit Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $0.99
- Lifetime $10.99
- 1 Year $7.99
- Thanks Coffee $12.99
- Thanks Beer $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.