Create, share, and play card games with Card Game Simulator!
Create your own original card games, import custom cards, organize your decks and cards, and play card games with your friends.
All on an intuitive virtual tabletop!
# Create and Share Games:
You can download additional games by selecting the center card game in the Main Menu. Press the download button that appears and enter the CGS AutoUpdate URL for the game you would like to download.
If you enable Developer Mode, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards and tables, and create custom cards and decks.
You can also define your own custom game(s) by following the Custom Games Documentation on the CGS website!
# Cards Explorer:
See all the cards laid out neatly and easily search-able, with the option to filter for any search criteria.
If you enable Developer Mode, you can also add custom cards here.
# Deck Editor:
Some card games will come with pre-built decks, but you can always create new decks by writing in card names or with the visual Deck Editor.
You can load up and edit existing decks, or you can start with completely new decks to add and save for later.
Create online rooms with optional passwords to ensure only your friends Join your game.
You can play over LAN or over the internet.
You can immediately Start a game, either to play by yourself or to play with friends hot-seat style.
# Key Features:
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
- Create and play your own original games.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, and flip any card.
- Up to 10 people can play online together on the same table.
- Save, load, and share decks.
- Multiple "drawer"s allow you to play locally on the same computer with your friends.
- Default games: Standard French-Suited 52-cards, Dominoes, and Mahjong
- Bug-Fixes: Multiplayer/Networking
- Game-Play: Add Shuffle button to Stack Viewer
- Game-Play: Click on play area to close card stack viewer
- Game-Play: Auto Stack Cards Setting
- Game-Play: Overlap Cards in Stack Viewer
- Game-Play: Variable number of faces for Dice (other than 6)
Ratings and Reviews
Potential, not there yet.
It has too many glitches and can’t seem to move decks on the field and the decks are all named the same so I don’t know which deck to draw from. When adding a new deck it auto places below another deck and when you click on a deck to shuffle it won’t work because another deck covers the UI
Perfect for card game playtesting
I love this app's simplicity for prototyping card games. Just the right features to quickly upload and test card game mechanics.
To try and make sense of how to use this app and play games is like trying to bake a cake and each of the 7 ingredients is hidden throughout the kitchen and no measurements are given.....amazing waste of time and huge oversight by developer
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Finol Digital LLC
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Finol Digital LLC