Card Monsters is a fast-paced strategic card game. Enjoy challenging, and innovative gameplay with simple mechanics that allows for an intense duel!
Duel against other players and defeat them in 3 minutes or less!
Diverse Variety of Cards
With daily quest rewards, arena rewards, tournaments, contests, giveaways and more, players can collect hundreds of cards with a variety of rarities and factions.
Easy to Grasp Mechanics
Use tactics and wits to masterfully defeat each opponent with mechanics picked up in minutes!
Unique Equipment and Items
Card Monsters is the first strategic card game with equipment skills for every monster. Optimize your items and equipment wisely to gain the upper hand in every duel.
Follow us on Facebook for latest news: fb.me/cardmonstersen
Join our players group : www.facebook.com/groups/1792746164334694/
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Update - Patch 2.17
-The new card in August;
-Activity content update（Anniversary Swimwear Party is Coming! ）;
-Exclusive gift bag;
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game But Improvement is Needed
Overall the game is great and the features, battling and tournaments are awesome. The game does get a bit dry after playing it for lots of time. I been playing the game nonstop for the last 12 days ( give or take ) and I’m Plat. 4 and these are some suggestions I think would help the game out a lot.
1. Add motor PvE for more rewards to players can chose paid to win or play hours on end. And get the same result (example: make way players don’t have to spend 80+ dollars on getting a elite card instead they can play 20 hours of content to get the same item
2. Make more abilities and new cards to the game more. Complicated that can be unlock for higher level and ranked player so it starts out easy and get more difficult for the top players to keep them in the game.
3. Make options in the game if you want to see other players battle strengths in the arena and if you don’t want people to know your battle strength the makes goths types of players happy.
4. Be able to copy other papyrus deck like in the card rank but for your replays.
5. Last but not least get a better sever so players don’t crash or the game doesn’t freeze up.
I’ve seen a lot of reviews complaining about thing that is exaggerated like “they should add new cards that have new abilities” they add about 25 new cards to the game every month “servers kick me out” this is an issue but it’s not that common and when you log back in you go right back into your game “elites are too hard to get and it’s pay to win” elites are difficult to get true but as long as your serious about the game you can get them legitimately threw rare events they’re meant to be super late game and the games pay to win but the prices are so insane most people don’t buy it it’s not worth $80 for one card there are others that are misleading I’m not trying to say the game is flawless it definitely has its flaws I’ve been playing for almost a year I’m legend rank 125 and my name in game is icexice just my take on my favorite phone game 👍🏼
Fun but could use some improvement
Let me just start off by saying I've advanced far in the game and am enjoying it! However, I have some suggestions:
1) Make seasons shorter. Most players won't want to wait a whole 30 days for a season to end just to receive a pack and some upgrade material.
2) Make season rewards better. At least the packs. My Rank 15 pack said it would come with "a rare and even an epic!", however, it came only with 2 rares and no epic. Perhaps the phrasing should be improved if you meant there is only a chance to get an epic.
3) Release more cards sooner. I know that you plan to release a card or two each week, however, I would advise hurrying up production as most battles tend to be simple considering there's not much variety in cards and strategies as of yet.
Overall one of the better card games on the App Store and I can't wait to see more added!
UPDATE: Game is still a lot of fun! They give a lot of chances to get new cards. However, there’s still some annoying bugs. Constantly have to relog in. I’ve seen people complain about these issues, but it seems like the developers take ages to fix them.
- MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY HONGKONG LIMITED
- 333 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY HONGKONG LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Gems $0.99
- 60 Gems $0.99
- 310 Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.