Card Monsters is a fast-paced strategic card game. Enjoy challenging, and innovative gameplay with simple mechanics that allows for an intense duel!
Duel against other players and defeat them in 3 minutes or less!
Diverse Variety of Cards
With daily quest rewards, arena rewards, tournaments, contests, giveaways and more, players can collect hundreds of cards with a variety of rarities and factions.
Easy to Grasp Mechanics
Use tactics and wits to masterfully defeat each opponent with mechanics picked up in minutes!
Unique Equipment and Items
Card Monsters is the first strategic card game with equipment skills for every monster. Optimize your items and equipment wisely to gain the upper hand in every duel.
Follow us on Facebook for latest news: fb.me/cardmonstersen
Join our players group : www.facebook.com/groups/1792746164334694/
Contact us by email: email@example.com
-New hero systems;
-The new card in January;
-Activity content update;
-Signs of awakening;
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve seen a lot of reviews complaining about thing that is exaggerated like “they should add new cards that have new abilities” they add about 25 new cards to the game every month “servers kick me out” this is an issue but it’s not that common and when you log back in you go right back into your game “elites are too hard to get and it’s pay to win” elites are difficult to get true but as long as your serious about the game you can get them legitimately threw rare events they’re meant to be super late game and the games pay to win but the prices are so insane most people don’t buy it it’s not worth $80 for one card there are others that are misleading I’m not trying to say the game is flawless it definitely has its flaws I’ve been playing for almost a year I’m legend rank 125 and my name in game is icexice just my take on my favorite phone game 👍🏼
Great Game But Improvement is Needed
Overall the game is great and the features, battling and tournaments are awesome. The game does get a bit dry after playing it for lots of time. I been playing the game nonstop for the last 12 days ( give or take ) and I’m Plat. 4 and these are some suggestions I think would help the game out a lot.
1. Add motor PvE for more rewards to players can chose paid to win or play hours on end. And get the same result (example: make way players don’t have to spend 80+ dollars on getting a elite card instead they can play 20 hours of content to get the same item
2. Make more abilities and new cards to the game more. Complicated that can be unlock for higher level and ranked player so it starts out easy and get more difficult for the top players to keep them in the game.
3. Make options in the game if you want to see other players battle strengths in the arena and if you don’t want people to know your battle strength the makes goths types of players happy.
4. Be able to copy other papyrus deck like in the card rank but for your replays.
5. Last but not least get a better sever so players don’t crash or the game doesn’t freeze up.
This game is fun and interesting. The way this game is played is really unique and fun at first. But after about two weeks of playing, I started feeling like the RNG (random number generator) was favoring a certain player in matches. Some cards have a random damage each turn, and some matches I would roll close to max damage each turn, and then other matches I wouldn't be able to roll above half the max damage. Also, I feel like there aren’t enough good cards to use in high tier play. I often see the same OP cards over and over, which means that the RNG will often decide the matches and your strategy will become pointless. If they make the RNG a little more R, I would rate this game 5 stars but as it is, it’s frustrating to lose over something like that when I should be able to win easily.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for suggestion.We will take it into consideration.
- MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY HONGKONG LIMITED
- 313.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 MU77 NETWORK TECHNOLOGY HONGKONG LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Gems $0.99
- 310 Gems $4.99
- 720 Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.