The only app you need to track and manage your sports cards and Pokémon cards value for free. With the biggest database in the industry of more than 13.5 million sports cards and Pokémon cards, you can build your portfolio and stay informed about your current portfolio value and profit. Track up to 1000 cards for free with us and manage unlimited cards in your portfolio.
- A full overview of your current portfolio value, profit, change in value
- Daily updates with the newest sales from eBay for each card
- Stop wasting your time - manually looking up the value of each card on eBay – we do it for you!
- Search across all Marketplaces - Find the cards you want to buy all from one place. We will have the following marketplaces: Goldin Auctions, MySlabs, eBay, PWCC, and some others.
- Sell on eBay - You can turn every card in your portfolio into an eBay listing to sell it on eBay
- Build your own portfolio and monitor your collection
- A huge database of millions of sports cards for Baseball, Football, Boxing, Golf, Basketball, Hockey, Wrestling, Soccer cards, Pokémon cards
- Simple management with our simple 3-Step process for adding sports cards. Stay organized as you buy and sell.
- Important metrics for each sports card - so you have them at your fingertips.
- Sports cards sales charts and including weekly, monthly, and yearly historical charts
- Track your transactions and see which trading cards have brought you the most profit or loss.
- All in one place for your entire sports cards collection at your fingertips
This app is for collectors, sports cards investors, flippers, and everyone who is interested in the hobby.
From vintage to modern sports cards, the Cardbase app, offers a huge database of more than 13.5 million sports cards, allowing you to quickly add your Baseball cards, Football cards, Boxing cards, Golf cards, Basketball cards, Hockey cards, Wrestling cards, Pokémon Cards and Soccer cards to the app.
With Cardbase you can stay organized and add information for each sports card by uploading images, purchase dates, purchase prices, notes, and more.
If you sell one of your sports cards simply change the status to “sold” and add the sold price.
See exactly what you have in your collection all in one place. You can find your card just using the search, filter option, or sorting option.
You can send us your entire card collection list in an Excel sheet, and we will upload it for you.
Questions or comments? Let us know: email@example.com. We aim to be the best sports card app for iOS
1. Sales data from Myslabs is not included
2. Added MySlabs and StockX into personal shopping feed
3. Add full sets with just a couple of clicks
4. Find best deals through additional filter options in your personal feed
Ratings and Reviews
Allows me to track all of my cards and organizes them neatly. Also it shows me the different eBay listings which helps a lot. It even allows you to include if it’s graded and only shows those listings then. The only things I would change would be a larger base card amount( you can increase the number you can store by inviting friends which gets you some more), being able to track wax prices, and having more accurate listing trackers ( you can ask them to remove a listing but it can be a bit annoying if your trying to especially track a base card of a player like lbj and it tells you it’s worth 750 bucks bcs there is a Rpa that accidentally got into the wrong card category). Overal however, great app, would recommend.
Great help so far as far as logging and posting. But there’s a lot of small changes it would make it a whole lot better too many to list on here because I’m not sure if this would ever get to anybody but you have my email if you want to know the logistics. I will give you a few I’d like to be able to delete all of your cards at once in your collection. Because I made a mistake of choosing the option to put more than one Card in(Because that’s an option) but I thought I can do multiple at a time no it just edit the entire collection and now there’s no way of getting rid of it. That’s one. Two when you have to manually add after you physically enter it and add it to your collection goes to your collection then you have to select a new card and start the whole process all over again. There’s no way to keep adding multiple at the same time. And that’s just a name a few
Must have for sports cards collectors and investors!
Like many during the pandemic, I got back into collecting sports cards. I had a lot of cards from growing up, but also started buying cards across all sports, graded cards and investment pieces. I’m more a collector than a seller, but wanted to track values to know when to sell and to fund new purchases. Cardbase has a great interface, has an amazing inventory of cards in their database and is always adding new cards. They’ll even add your cards for you! No brainer to get the app to follow my cards, just like I follow my stocks. Well done!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Collectbase Inc.
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Collectbase Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited plan (1 month) $3.99
- Cardbase premium (1 month) $24.99
- Unlimited plan (1 year) $39.99
- Cardbase premium (1 year) $249.99