The only app you need to track and manage your sports cards and Pokémon cards value for free. With the biggest database in the industry of more than 13.5 million sports cards and Pokémon cards, you can build your portfolio and stay informed about your current portfolio value and profit. Track up to 1000 cards for free with us and manage unlimited cards in your portfolio.
- A full overview of your current portfolio value, profit, change in value
- Daily updates with the newest sales from eBay for each card
- Stop wasting your time - manually looking up the value of each card on eBay – we do it for you!
- Search across all Marketplaces - Find the cards you want to buy all from one place. We will have the following marketplaces: Goldin Auctions, MySlabs, eBay, PWCC, and some others.
- Sell on eBay - You can turn every card in your portfolio into an eBay listing to sell it on eBay
- Build your own portfolio and monitor your collection
- A huge database of millions of sports cards for Baseball, Football, Boxing, Golf, Basketball, Hockey, Wrestling, Soccer cards, Pokémon cards
- Simple management with our simple 3-Step process for adding sports cards. Stay organized as you buy and sell.
- Important metrics for each sports card - so you have them at your fingertips.
- Sports cards sales charts and including weekly, monthly, and yearly historical charts
- Track your transactions and see which trading cards have brought you the most profit or loss.
- All in one place for your entire sports cards collection at your fingertips
This app is for collectors, sports cards investors, flippers, and everyone who is interested in the hobby.
From vintage to modern sports cards, the Cardbase app, offers a huge database of more than 13.5 million sports cards, allowing you to quickly add your Baseball cards, Football cards, Boxing cards, Golf cards, Basketball cards, Hockey cards, Wrestling cards, Pokémon Cards and Soccer cards to the app.
With Cardbase you can stay organized and add information for each sports card by uploading images, purchase dates, purchase prices, notes, and more.
If you sell one of your sports cards simply change the status to “sold” and add the sold price.
See exactly what you have in your collection all in one place. You can find your card just using the search, filter option, or sorting option.
You can send us your entire card collection list in an Excel sheet, and we will upload it for you.
Questions or comments? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to be the best sports card app for iOS
- New personalized shopping feed with your favorite cards and players
- Earn more cards you can track with our simple rewards program
- Filter your collection by purchase date
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for sports cards collectors and investors!
Like many during the pandemic, I got back into collecting sports cards. I had a lot of cards from growing up, but also started buying cards across all sports, graded cards and investment pieces. I’m more a collector than a seller, but wanted to track values to know when to sell and to fund new purchases. Cardbase has a great interface, has an amazing inventory of cards in their database and is always adding new cards. They’ll even add your cards for you! No brainer to get the app to follow my cards, just like I follow my stocks. Well done!
Excellent App This Far
This is a great app and online site. It’s great to see real data about card values and see it in real time. So far I love everything except having to pay for it. It’s a tad bit expensive in my opinion for the amount of features you get. It’s slim. The interface is nice though which is usually weak for other apps that function similarly. Bring down that price a bit or do membership sales periodically.
So Close To Being A Dream
This app is great. Easy to use. Decently easy to search for players. Although I wish the process went like this: Add Card -> Choose Manufacturer -> Choose Year -> Choose Sport - Choose Player -> Show cards in database. I wish the search results were a little more precise. When searching for a Tom Brady card, for example, I should only see Tom Brady. A feature, something like a simple line graph, showing total value and change of total value over x amount of weeks/months/years would be great as well.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Collectbase Inc.
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Collectbase Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cardbase premium (1 month) $24.99
- Cardbase premium (1 year) $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.