Cardbox is the fastest, easiest and most intuitive way to create beautiful visualisations of 3d boxes. Simply drag the design into the left window, adjust sizes of the sides by visually matching them to the template, choose the best perspective for your product and done! The 3d image is ready to be put into catalogue or advertisement.
• Drag and drop image in any format including psd and pdf
• Just one input file - no need to split the design into images for every side
• Dimensions are easily adjusted based on designs
• Adjust the box in seconds, with live preview
• Snap to align tool for easy manipulation
• Renders in high resolution – up to 50 000 x 50 000 pixels
• Preserve layout while changing designs
• Adjust bevel, material's gloss and shadow
• Manually enter dimensions directly in inches, cm, mm or pixels
• Supports dark mode in macOS Mojave
With great new logo comes great new functionality!
– New app icon!
– Render huge images – thanks to improved rendering pipeline the app can now output very big images – up to 50 000 x 50 000 pixels.
– Fixed bug that causes loaded image to be displayed with lower resolution in 3D view.
– Improved fidelity of 3D graphics on computers older than 2012.
Ratings and Reviews
A Very Valuable Tool For Board Game Creators
I use Cardbox every month to create quick and easy mockups of boxes for the board games I'm publishing. Having a box image to share with my team and customers helps everyone visualize what the product could look like!
I used to make these by hand in adobe software, but it is 100% worth Cardbox's price to make the mockups in a couple of minutes versus the hour it takes to make them by hand. My only complaint is that it doesn't exist for PC yet!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Piotr Knapczyk
- 6.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Piotr Knapczyk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.