Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith email@example.com" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call with Michael on your Mac or even directly on your iPhone!
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Open Cardhop with a single click or keystroke
• Type in the details for your contact and press return
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple menu bar app, designed exclusively for macOS
• Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a click
• Smart groups: Create dynamic smart groups that automatically update based on specific search criteria
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on their special day
• Printing: Print customized envelopes, labels, and lists of contacts
• iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
• macOS Action Extension
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-click actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
Cardhop for Mac now has the perfect companion: Cardhop for iOS is now available on the App Store!
- File size of exported vCards with images are now smaller
- Fixed some potential crashes
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great, i have been using it with outlook and office 365, it works awesome.
There are still some minor issues with parsing from time to time, but its getting better. Would love to see in the future updates a bit more duplicate contact options. It seems to work well if the name matches and the contact exists already allowing you to update missing fields automatically. Although i would like to see this work better off email addresses and existing phone numbers as well. For example if i have a John G contact with only an email address, then i add the entire contact John Good, it wont find the original based on the same email addresses or phone numbers, at least from what i have seen. This would be cool to have. The ability to scan and merge existing duplicate contacts would great.
Just get it already!
Love it! Ever since CoBook got wrecked by Full Contact I’ve been on the hunt for a solid Mac Contact Addess Book. I’m happy to say that Flexibits did their homework! It works just like Fantastical. Highlight some text and their artificial intelligence sorts out what goes where. You can see and modify the results as needed. It addresses many of the short cuts of Apple’s Contacts App - like not being able to add notes without first adding a contact and then editing the fields. I like this menu bar accessibility. I do wish the app had BusyContacts robust layout window, but you can use both apps for the best of both worlds.
If the developers are reading this…
- Please add option to turn off birthdays, or at least change the order (ie I don’t want to see a zillion birthdays before I can see their contact info).
- The Always Show Account on Contact Card - what is this? Seems to be iconic flags saying where the contact originated from. Can you tell if I created it on my Mac vs iPhone? Not sure what this is or what the options are. Maybe a tool tip? It seems random as to which contacts get the account treatment.
- Would be cool if you added some integration for contact cleaning (duplicates, blanks) or the ability to archive unused ones.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words! The "Always show account on contact cards" checkbox is to show you the account(s) that the card data appears on (like iCloud, Google, etc). This is for people who have multiple servers and want to be able to click one of those account icons to "focus" on that account only to edit or delete from that account only. Oh and you can turn off Birthdays with the View menu in the menu bar. Just select "Show Birthdays" and it will deselect. Hope that helps!
Fantastical's Flexbits calendar app is great. Cardhop is only ‘good’. I find that, while there are some advantages to the app, some simple tasks, such as adding a contact, is much easier in Apple’s native Contact app.
Cardhop needs a ‘Version 2’. However, Fantastical started as only ‘good’ and went up from there to Excellent. I assume that this app, someday, will get to that point.
One thing to be ‘wary’ of is that this vendor, Flexbits, sold V1 Fantasical to the masses…and then forced those same customers to re-purchase a V2 (the good one..) when V1 was updated to V2. If I were you, I’d wait until their Cardhop V2 so they don’t play that same game on you with this contact app as they did with Fantastical. There isn’t anything special about Cardhop over Apple Contacts save for a slightly nicer interface.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 10.8 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017-2019 Flexibits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.