Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith email@example.com” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That’s it!
TRY CARDHOP FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use contacts app letting you to manage contacts
• Beautiful widgets to let you instant use and interact with your contacts (some widget actions require a Flexibits Premium subscription)
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Cardhop on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Business card scanning: Use your camera to take a picture of a business card and Cardhop will automatically create a new contact
• Relationships: View relationships between people in your Office 365 organization or between personal contacts through the related name field
• Invite action: Quickly invite people to a new event with Fantastical
• Fun alternate app icons to personalize your home screen
• If you’ve already subscribed to Flexibits Premium through Fantastical, all premium features are automatically included!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there’s nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• Multiple widgets to quickly access your favorite contacts and actions
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Invite, Relationships, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll want to use.
Welcome to Cardhop 2! Cardhop 2 is a free update for all existing Cardhop 1 users. All of the features from Cardhop 1 are fully available and free to use with no additional purchase.
Cardhop joins Flexibits Premium:
Cardhop is now part of Flexibits Premium! This means if you've already subscribed to use Fantastical, you now receive Cardhop for free!
Not yet subscribed to Flexibits Premium? Subscribe to access the premium features in both Cardhop and Fantastical.
- Added option to show a countdown to birthdays in the birthday widget
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with useful features, much better than stock contacts app
Overall I love Cardhop. It’s easy to use, miles ahead of the stock contacts app, and has some really great features like filtering contacts with missing information or not in groups, or sorting contacts by birthday. I’d love to see those features expanded on. For example, I have many contacts in multiple groups. When I view my contact list and filter multiple groups, it shows me contacts in either group (Presumably using an OR statement). I’d love the option to show only contacts that appear in both/all selected groups (using an AND statement instead). Having that ability would be huge. Aside from that, it’s really a great app and I love using it. Dark most is really nicely done. The general look of the app is really polished!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you for the feature suggestions here as well. If you ever have questions or need support with the app, feel free to reach out to us: https://flexibits.com/contact
Too pretty but yet not as functional for me
This app is pretty and works really good, but this is not for someone like myself who understands and uses the 3D Touch function heavily on iPhone. The reason I say this, is because while the app provides with different and new ways to work with your contacts, it does not provide with a way to work more efficiently with your contacts than the stock Phone and Contacts app. If you are user of 3D Touch, you will understand that a single tap on your favorite shortcut menu when you 3D touch the phone app will dial the number immediately instead of presenting you with a pop up message to cancel or call the number for that contact like Cardhop does instead. This is just one example. Another example is the fact that in the native Phone app, you are able to save your favorite contacts and assigned a specific action when you tap on a contact. In other words, you can save a contact in your favorites, so that you would just tap on it and make a Whatsapp call, or video call, or FaceTime call audio or video, or just message that contact. There are other functions this app lacks that the iPhone has with its stock Phone and Contacts app provides to save you time. I will be asking for a refund from Apple. This I believe is the first time I will ask for a refund for any app I have ever paid for in my 7 years of being an App Store customer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback here. Regarding favourites, you can swipe the contact name to the right to see four quick actions. Hope to see you back one day!
Not updating to 2.0
My experience updating Fantastical last year has warned me away from updating Cardhop. It is not clear how the new UI will look for someone who chooses not to rent their apps instead of owning them. If it is as bad as the Fantastical UI, I will just leave Cardhop at this current version as long as possible. Inevitably, I will get tired of the notification icon on the App Store or accidentally tap “Update All.” At that point I will simply delete Cardhop if the UI is full of asterisks and ads for the premium version. Based on my experience with Fantastical, that is almost assuredly the case.
Response to developer response: I don’t need any of the new features, I just wanted a basic contacts app with a great UI. When you add a bunch of permanent text onto my app that tells me about “Pro” features that I can rent from you, it detracts from that UI. For example, in Fantastical 3.x, any time I hit the hamburger menu button, the majority of the options shown are for rent only. Or any time I make a new calendar item there is a permanent reminder on that screen telling me how I could be using a template right now if I was willing to rent that feature. Every. Single. Time. Needless to say, that is not a part of the app I paid for, and I don’t want that in my contacts app, either.
Developer Response ,
As a Cardhop 1.0 user, you continue to have access to all the features you purchased at the time of launch and do not have to subscribe if you don't want to. The first time you use Cardhop 2.0 you will be asked if you want to take out a trial subscription, which you can dismiss if you wish. You will not be continually nagged to subscribe. Hope you'll give it a shot :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium (Monthly) $4.99
- Flexibits Premium (Yearly) $39.99
- Premium for Families (Monthly) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.