Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop's magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in "John G" and John's card will instantly appear. Or enter "Sarah Smith firstname.lastname@example.org" and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah's card. Or type in "call Michael S" and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That's it!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there's nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you'll find in the Help Book by entering "?" or "help") followed by your contact's name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering "email Kent Lunch tomorrow?" and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you'll actually want to use.
- Fixed birthday notifications not updating in the background on iOS 13
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Few Suggestions but love it so far
I work in sales so I use my contacts religiously for phone text and email. This app is beautiful designed, but there are two things that I wish would be changed.
The first is the pop up dialog box confirming a call to be made when you tap a number. This might be an iOS limitation since it is not a native app, but just that extra step to make a call adds up throughout the day and subtracts from the overall aesthetic of the app.
Secondly, I wish there was an option for a dial pad. I would like to replace my phone app entirely, and I know I can use this to type out "call xxx-xxx-xxxx" but I think instead of a birthday tab that a dial pad would be more useful.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and review. You're right that Apple require us to display the prompt you mention.
Too pretty but yet not as functional for me
This app is pretty and works really good, but this is not for someone like myself who understands and uses the 3D Touch function heavily on iPhone. The reason I say this, is because while the app provides with different and new ways to work with your contacts, it does not provide with a way to work more efficiently with your contacts than the stock Phone and Contacts app. If you are user of 3D Touch, you will understand that a single tap on your favorite shortcut menu when you 3D touch the phone app will dial the number immediately instead of presenting you with a pop up message to cancel or call the number for that contact like Cardhop does instead. This is just one example. Another example is the fact that in the native Phone app, you are able to save your favorite contacts and assigned a specific action when you tap on a contact. In other words, you can save a contact in your favorites, so that you would just tap on it and make a Whatsapp call, or video call, or FaceTime call audio or video, or just message that contact. There are other functions this app lacks that the iPhone has with its stock Phone and Contacts app provides to save you time. I will be asking for a refund from Apple. This I believe is the first time I will ask for a refund for any app I have ever paid for in my 7 years of being an App Store customer.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback here. Regarding favourites, you can swipe the contact name to the right to see four quick actions. Hope to see you back one day!
Helps protect my privacy
Been using the app for the past 24 hours and it is a game changer for me because of my specific use case (which I think is probably applicable to a lot of people). I am a criminal defense attorney. I don’t like my clients having my personal cell phone number for obvious reasons. I use ringcentral as my business line. Biggest problem has been that I have not saved my client’s in my phone contacts due to fear I may accidentally call them from my personal number. But with this app I can set up a client contact with only the Ringcentral button so I don’t risk calling from my cell number. One complaint - it is being pretty buggy when I try to save the contact or edit details, sometimes crashing several times. One request - could you please make it so we can have different default quick action sets by group? That way I could have call from my cell or FaceTime in friend’s group and only have call from ringcentral if the contact is in my client group. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for there review and feedback. Version 1.1.2 will fix the crashes you mention.
- Flexibits Inc.
- 66.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Flexibits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.